Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

New mix compilation from Airwave...tracklisting looks very good too.

1. We Are All Astronauts - Cerulian Sky (Sunrise Mix)
2. Rise And Fall - Immersion
3. Moshic - A Lie Has No Legs
4. Altek - Bayside Drive
5. No One & Elliott Duquai - Maschine
6. Airwave - A Touch Of Grace (Deep And Dark Mix)
7. Phi Phi & Roddy Atlan
8. Ewan Rill - Hunters
9. Phi Phi - Alone
10. Napalm & d-Phrag - That Evil Twin
11. Audio Noir - Spaghetti Western
12. Dark Soul Project - The Dark Side And The Light (Dark Soul Project In Love Remix)
13. Nico Parisi - Settimana
14. Blufeld - A World Less Ordinary
15. Solarstone - Nothing But Chemistry Here (Gai Barone Remix Edit)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. D.P.Kash - A Story Tale
2. Chris Sheridan - Nuances
3. Alex Vidal - Distant Lights
4. Robert Nickson Pres. RNX - Stars
5. Matt Holliday - Dactylion
6. Kissoff - Twinkle (Ewan Rill Remix)
7. Sean Tyas - 9AM (Radio Edit)
8. Robert Vadney - Sodomy
9. Alex Di Stefano - Dark Purple (Radio Edit)
10. Art Of Trance - Before The Storm (Rick Pier O'Neil Remix)
11. Facade - Dystopia
12. Reaky - Never Say Never
13. Synergia Corpo Feat. Noxdream Voice - Jupiter (Audio Teq & Dan K Remix)
14. Chris Oblivion - You Were Always There
15. Satinka - The Way Of The Ancients

https://pro.beatport.com/release/in...session/1556776

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jul-06-2015 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

I voted for him as my #1 DJ for DJMag's top100!

https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Jul-08-2015 00:51  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJGolf
I voted for him as my #1 DJ for DJMag's top100!

Laurent doesn't give a shit, but for fun I also voted for him

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-10-2015 20:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

very unique tracklist

Old Post Jul-11-2015 12:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kosmotika
Supreme tranceaddict

Favorite song of his.

Heard this one a few years back watching a replay of the 2004 Olympics opening ceremony, it was love at first listen.

Old Post Jul-12-2015 22:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kosmotika Click here to Send kosmotika a Private Message Add kosmotika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

^it's my favorite airwave remix of all-time. it encapsulates what uplifting trance was about.

Old Post Jul-12-2015 22:50  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

wow! i've been looking for this for fucking YEARS! all i could ever find was a butchered vocal version! it was the last track on the awesome clubbers bible cd. good times

looks like it is only available on vinyl last time i tried to rip a record it didn't go so well

magical track, very rare - great groove to it as well... reminds me of early nalin & kane

Last edited by rubez on Jul-16-2015 at 19:11

Old Post Jul-16-2015 19:05  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Laurent posted it on FB today, should be here too because:

quote:
For sure, Bright Lines will be a Love/Hate thing for many, but its humanity and its imperfection will finally reveal its true essence. Simple Music that doesn’t cheat.
A true piece of music made by true and down to earth people. Ladies and Gentlemen, here’s Bright Lines.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-20-2015 20:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

quote:
Originally posted by rubez

I'm def buying this.

Old Post Jul-21-2015 22:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Recent interview: http://rickyleepotts.com/2015/07/airwave-interview.html

Old Post Jul-23-2015 11:16  Netherlands
n0bben
-

Ten Years (Lolo Remix)

Hope this one will get released. Preferably instrumental but either way, great tune.

Old Post Jul-26-2015 15:40  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for n0bben Click here to Send n0bben a Private Message Add n0bben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rubez
wow! i've been looking for this for fucking YEARS! all i could ever find was a butchered vocal version! it was the last track on the awesome clubbers bible cd. good times

looks like it is only available on vinyl last time i tried to rip a record it didn't go so well

magical track, very rare - great groove to it as well... reminds me of early nalin & kane

prefer the van bellen remix and I love this track by laurent as well the kind of house music I like with those lovely strings and nice interview.

Old Post Jul-26-2015 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy Trance Track for ID!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlanet Funk - "The Switch" (King Unique's Dirty Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread