Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Jay was Detained in China?
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Happy giraffe?

No, I'm not a teacher.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Always nice to see some old skool people drop by.

Especially for a thread like this

Yeah, I couldn't resist. A close personal friend of mine, the one who initially introduced me to TA, told me that he had been coming back lately (he was never really a CoR poster, tho) so I've been thinking about it.

Old Post Jan-10-2019 09:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

since this happened i've been fucking dying to hear more of the specifics like those linked in the OP, so cheers. i hope jay was holding out for a media pay day because otherwise the lack of info here has been poor form.

now, i wouldn't wish the chinese criminal justice system on too many people, especially not for posting stupid shit on the internet. that said, you've gotta be a rare unit to want to test the acceptable behaviour limits in any of the SE asian countries.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I appreciate this is pretty bad for Jay and his life has been thrown into chaos etc. etc. But this whole story might just be the most deliciously ironic thing that's ever happened. I’m trying to decide which is my favourite detail: the fact the doxxing king Jay is fighting a legal battle to get his personal details off the web, the existence of an entire website the One Party has set up just to slag him off, or the list of the worst crimes they can think of to slander him with that reads like one of his average days on TA:

i know right? i love jay as much as the next guy (unless the next guy is srussell) but surely this is one of the funniest TA stories of all time?

however, this was my favourite quote:

quote:

The remarks were translated from English to Chinese, but he says his words were twisted to sound a “hell of a lot worse.”

fuck off jay, lol.

the mental image of him being forced to sing the chinese national anthem is just the best. i'd pay good fucking money for footage of that.

Last edited by pkcRAISTLIN on Jan-10-2019 at 10:00

Old Post Jan-10-2019 09:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

Yeah he never told us shit so I’m glad Lanights posted the article. Jay was always complaining how much he hated china so they finally granted his wish and sent him home. Hell they even made him his own website. lol. Jay always came off as arrogant that he could say whatever he wanted because he was untouchable as a foreigner. Lets hope he doesn’t try his luck in North Korea.

Old Post Jan-10-2019 13:15 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Flashback to when Jay was hailing We Chat as the promised land of trolling: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...55#post11731055

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-10-2019 16:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Old Post Jan-10-2019 16:56  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Flashback to this obvious lie, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
A million buck loan at 3 percent to the gov over 5 years is instant green card.

No, its not my cash. I dont have a million bucks.

Im not doxxing where. Lets just say its chinese as fuck and warm.

Old Post Jan-10-2019 17:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Flashback to when Jay was hailing We Chat as the promised land of trolling: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...55#post11731055

Sorry Del that pull the plug joke was over the line.

Jay look on bright side you no pay alimony unless they extrodiate and make you sing the anthem again.

Come on Jay sing it with me

Last edited by on Jan-10-2019 at 23:09

Old Post Jan-10-2019 17:35 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Should prob have Jay on suicide watch.

Old Post Jan-10-2019 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Jennys mad

Old Post Jan-10-2019 19:44  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
(unless the next guy is srussell)

lol

Old Post Jan-11-2019 03:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Man, it never ceases to surprise me that the craziest shit happen on and and to TA's.

That Chinese "jobseeker" website is classic fuck you over material. Make it look like a support page but bang on about your mental and substance abuse issues. I'm sure employers will love that.

What's this about loans for greencard? I'm calling bullshit. Speaking from intense personal experience one of the single most monitored things is the source of your funds. Loans for investment visas/GC's have to be secured against recoupable tangible property AND you need to be making $200k a year to satisfy the terms of the loan.

Which I don't think Jay is right about now.

Shit is everywhere now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentit...a_classy_bunch/

As I said before, I hope for Jay's sake they don't find his TA comments.

Old Post Jan-11-2019 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Old Post Jan-11-2019 18:49  China

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Jay was Detained in China?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing ID from Leandro Gamez's set (Electro/Tech-House style) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDelegate - "Want U 2 Stay" (Original Club Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread