Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > R.I.P Pascal Barbaud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
NabilKili
tranceaddict in training

R.I.P Pascal Barbaud

Another soldier has left us ... Be kind to others and outside of the drugs , lights and loud music , realize that everything has it's limit. Be safe because life is too precious .

Old Post Apr-28-2012 18:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NabilKili Click here to Send NabilKili a Private Message Visit NabilKili's homepage! Add NabilKili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
portugzMTL
Supreme tranceaddict

RIP

what happened, if I may?
it's all over my news feed.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 19:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for portugzMTL Click here to Send portugzMTL a Private Message Add portugzMTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CHATLASER
Junior tranceaddict

I hope my friend found the peace he was looking for! Much love to my brother Pascal Barbaud!

Old Post Apr-28-2012 20:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CHATLASER Click here to Send CHATLASER a Private Message Visit CHATLASER's homepage! Add CHATLASER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

That's not the guy that posts under Passskal is it?

Sorry for your loss btw.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 20:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

No not me, but I knew him as well. He committed suicide.

Always look for signs...even if your friends seem happy, deep down inside they may be hidding sadness and be attempting to reach out for help..

Old Post May-03-2012 00:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

whew

thanks for both posts

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-04-2012 13:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > R.I.P Pascal Barbaud
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki'm such a n00b...this is such a classic... [2006] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMike Brin - Since You Are Away [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread