Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > Looking for TA comrades
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GuyLaDouche
tranceaddict in training

Looking for TA comrades

Hello all,

I was going to visit SF for work before I even knew there was a Love Parade going on this weekend...actually Saturday during the day I will be scouting locations in the East Bay/South SF for our medical business.

But now that I know there will be alot happening in SF that night I am eager to stay.

The thing is I feel like a retard going to see say PvD...or Ferry alone

And so I was wondering if I could join some party goers that night

Please let me know...otherwise I will just drive back home to HB Saturday night.

BTW my MSN is psy_fi1@hotmail.com[/email]
Yahoo is [email]s2000man007@yahoo.com

Thanks

Old Post Sep-21-2005 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GuyLaDouche Click here to Send GuyLaDouche a Private Message Add GuyLaDouche to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
butterfly
melissa

Re: Looking for TA comrades

quote:
Originally posted by GuyLaDouche

Thanks

you shouldnt feel intimidated about going out alone. i do it sometimes, especially since my boyfriend hates trance. the crowd at a trance event is superfriendly and i cant think of any other kind of event where it is easier to meet people.

Old Post Sep-21-2005 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for butterfly Click here to Send butterfly a Private Message Add butterfly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Just look for some Trance Addict t-shirts and say "Hi"! The great thing about joining the TA team is that there's no dues, no membership (enrollment fee, activation surcharge and early termination penalty are all waived!), and you'll probably meet enough TA's to go out anytime you want and have plenty of friends around. I would suggest coming to a TA meet-up if you can (see "TA Meet-up at Love Parade!" for more on this topic!) Just remember, we all love the music so we have a lot in common already!

Meet you at the Love Parade! da-da-da-dum, da-da-da-dum

Old Post Sep-21-2005 05:18  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzyGreen
Music Addict

Re: Looking for TA comrades

quote:
Originally posted by GuyLaDouche
Hello all,

I was going to visit SF for work before I even knew there was a Love Parade going on this weekend...actually Saturday during the day I will be scouting locations in the East Bay/South SF for our medical business.

But now that I know there will be alot happening in SF that night I am eager to stay.

And so I was wondering if I could join some party goers that night

Please let me know...otherwise I will just drive back home to HB Saturday night.

BTW my MSN is psy_fi1@hotmail.com[/email]
Yahoo is [email]s2000man007@yahoo.com

Thanks

Don't worry about it! I'll hang with you! I'm gonna be walking around with a giant robitussin bottle around my neck. Look out for me.

Old Post Sep-21-2005 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzyGreen Click here to Send FuzzyGreen a Private Message Visit FuzzyGreen's homepage! Add FuzzyGreen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sergio
tranceaddict

robutossin bottle? ok I'll be looking for you, I know you got some good stuff in there. liquid, right? :-)

Old Post Sep-23-2005 06:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sergio Click here to Send Sergio a Private Message Add Sergio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > Looking for TA comrades
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #16 Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast 04-07-05 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChris Salt - Atmospheric Graffiti (Aiden Lavelle mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread