Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

I could easily say the same for your beloved vancouver fan named Sean Walsh =P

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanilla
Hot, Steamy, Goodness!

To lighten the mood:

you guys need to chill.

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanilla Click here to Send Vanilla a Private Message Add Vanilla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seany_G
Suspended User

Yah Vancouver didn't play well...doesn't mean Calgary's all that good.

We'll see what happens when the canucks bring their "A" game again...

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seany_G Click here to Send Seany_G a Private Message Add Seany_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
discojoe
GO SENS

quote:
Originally posted by 24K
the one between roy and vernon was classic too

haha i think lalime fought this year in that phily brawl

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for discojoe Click here to Send discojoe a Private Message Add discojoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

Calgary outplayed Vancouver big time and deserved the win; that's pretty much all there is to say. My original prediction was Van in 6 and I stand-by it!

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dmatrox
something goes here?

goal by ignilia was neat

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dmatrox Click here to Send Dmatrox a Private Message Add Dmatrox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

I missed the 1st 2 periods, but damn, that 3rd period was good hockey.
I liked all that better than game 4.

ps where is simon? knee injury?
its only game 4 and our roster is getting smaller and smaller, but Yelle was a much needed addition to our blue line

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kypez
.:LikWit Addict:.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW GO FLAMES GO

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kypez Click here to Send kypez a Private Message Add kypez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kate
shorty

fags

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kate Click here to Send kate a Private Message Add kate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
I missed the 1st 2 periods, but damn, that 3rd period was good hockey.

First period was even, 2nd Vancouver were asleep and got punished big time. Third was lacklustre on Vancouver's part; they got outworked and had no chances. Kiprusoff got the shutout tonight and didn't really make a single big save, except possibly against Naslund at the end of the 3rd (they didn't show any replays so I dunno if he missed the net or was robbed).

quote:
ps where is simon? knee injury?
its only game 4 and our roster is getting smaller and smaller, but Yelle was a much needed addition to our blue line

"Lower body injury", heh.

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

I thought Van played a good 3rd period, with some decent half chances until calgary Muscled them off the puck

Disapointing was the lackluster 6on4 that got what, 1 shot?
but good move to pull the goalie, even with 6 minutes left.

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
Disapointing was the lackluster 6on4 that got what, 1 shot?
but good move to pull the goalie, even with 6 minutes left.

Yes, the game was already over at that point but it was a good message that Crawford sent to his players. When he pulled the goalie again with 3 minutes left he had the 4th line out there, which must have been difficult for the 1st and 2nd lines to see (and deliberately so). Game 5 will be more along the lines of 2 and 3.

Old Post Apr-14-2004 05:45  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNarthex - "Bully" (Airbase pres. Parc Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread