Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Any reason why normal bouncers can't do this? lol

I meant regular bouncers.

Old Post Sep-01-2010 00:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I thought you liked them...

funny guy lol
i like breaking their chops, as well as all the gweedos and cracked out messes

imo d36 should try and run not too strict of a door but as long as you look "presentable" and come their lookin to hear music you should be allowed in
and it shouldnt stop there, bouncers inside should regulate on people for drugs big time

Old Post Sep-01-2010 00:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Don't take off your shirt in the club exposing your man titty's and/or wife beater

[IMG] me with my shirt off at that halloween event at Roseland that one year [IMG]

I can'[t find the pic, but mere has it. And for the record... I cant help it if my shirt is so drenched that it must come off... i guess i could keep losing weight but shit man.

LOL

soundcloud.com/jaceomusic

Old Post Sep-01-2010 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

its all about people who love it for the music to just support it, and not let it get taken over by the usual suspects. Thats the problem with Pacha its already taken over - it is what it is at this point. As long as real heads support D36 and go...we cant ever rely on bouncers.

Old Post Sep-01-2010 01:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY
its all about people who love it for the music to just support it, and not let it get taken over by the usual suspects.

thats what twilo and arc were all about...
i never really experience twilo but arc was a very music driven club
a good percentage of the crowd their came for the music and music only, there was no alchohol,no dress code,no bottles and models,no vip...no bullshit just straight up come their to hear music and have a good time...the crowd itself wassent the prettyest but whatever it was still a great club
the room itself was made for listenin to music, i fukin miss it and wish i spent more nights in there
they booked alot of great and underground talent
http://www.madeevent.com/archive_p2.html

Old Post Sep-01-2010 01:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR

the room itself was made for listenin to music, i fukin miss it and wish i spent more nights in there
they booked alot of great and underground talent
http://www.madeevent.com/archive_p2.html

very interesting link, thanks.

Old Post Sep-01-2010 01:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

reason why edm is going to shit. stalkers, and so called djs like this guy. trainwreck your mix and get on the mic/hammer the airhorn sample to cover it up, and have bunch of 18 years old whores go wild. what a joke.

Old Post Sep-01-2010 01:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

^^^^
dude that guy has nothing to do with edm or d36 lol
if you wanna blame someone for edm going to shit you can start with your man tiesto

Old Post Sep-01-2010 01:40  United States
eyebegod
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Vza
[IMG] me with my shirt off at that halloween event at Roseland that one year [IMG]

I can'[t find the pic, but mere has it. And for the record... I cant help it if my shirt is so drenched that it must come off... i guess i could keep losing weight but shit man.

LOL

or at yoji and scott at webster...dude kept trying to have you put your shirt back on...however...i wanted your shirt back on too

Old Post Sep-01-2010 02:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyebegod Click here to Send eyebegod a Private Message Add eyebegod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by eyebegod
or at yoji and scott at webster...dude kept trying to have you put your shirt back on...however...i wanted your shirt back on too

I need to see this pic you speak of Ravi - on Halloween lol

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Sep-01-2010 03:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woodrolf
Suspended User

really excited for this info,when does it finally open?

Old Post Sep-01-2010 03:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for woodrolf Click here to Send woodrolf a Private Message Add woodrolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I need to see this pic you speak of Ravi - on Halloween lol

Pete - If you see this and post it on facebook I will hate you forever. I'm probably making a huge mistake letting this out on TA for the world to see. but I guess its my own fault. But as per the topic... If you cant do this in District 36, then fuck it, I ain't going

soundcloud.com/jaceomusic

Last edited by The Vza on Sep-01-2010 at 07:10

Old Post Sep-01-2010 06:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this track, seems to be a difficult one! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThrillseekers - "Synaesthesia" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread