Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
ooooOOOOOOOooooooohhhhh simplcake! OOOOOoooooooooooohhhh!

Never get between a television watcher and their favorite program!

Truth be told, I've never seen the show, but I can just tell how great it is by the sheer passion displayed by so many of its loyal fans. Any show that can arouse so much butthurt must be good. I mean, wow.

Edit: What a great show though. Epic. Suspenseful. Thought provoking. Perfection.

And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, JUST ONE CHANCE, to come back here as young men and tell
the random people on the internet, that they may take our lives but they will never take OUR TV SHOW!

You've been waiting since the very beginning of this thread for someone to actually respond to you so you could post this, huh?

Old Post Sep-30-2011 14:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

When life hands you lemons, just be grateful you aren't srussell.

Old Post Sep-30-2011 14:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I don't get it. What is your point russell? You dislike people who are passionate about any television show, or just this one in particular? Maybe people who discuss shared interests on a forum? I'm genuinely confused what you're trying to do here.

I'm trying to express my adoration for a certain television program called BREAKING BAD. I thought that was obvious.

Old Post Sep-30-2011 23:01  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simplcake
tranceaddict

i think it's obvious that you're an idiot

Old Post Oct-01-2011 00:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for simplcake Click here to Send simplcake a Private Message Add simplcake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Old Post Oct-01-2011 00:31  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tuscan
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Never. I will never stop defending my favorite tv show. Not until my last breath. The word must be spread about this epic masterpiece of the television arts. It must live on. Far past its season finale. The lessons learned must be passed down from generation to generation. Just think of the children. All of the children who might go their entire lives without knowing of BREAKING BAD. How else would they know how to support their families by producing illegal drugs. HOW?

Old Post Oct-01-2011 06:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tuscan Click here to Send tuscan a Private Message Add tuscan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Here's a theory that says Walt poisoned Brock. I don't know if this is completely true, but it's plausible.

http://i.imgur.com/bWQNh.jpg

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Last edited by ziptnf on Oct-05-2011 at 01:30

Old Post Oct-05-2011 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

No way Walt could've poisoned the child

Old Post Oct-05-2011 03:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I think...nevermind.

Old Post Oct-05-2011 03:50  Ireland
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Someone tonight told me he heard that AMC had renegotiated and would be taking Breaking Bad beyond season five. Anyone else heard of this? I know they ordered 16 eps instead of the standard 13, so maybe just a misunderstanding on this point, as there is the possibility they will split them over two shorter seasons rather than pack them all into one.

Old Post Oct-05-2011 04:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Here's a theory that says Walt poisoned Brock. I don't know if this is completely true, but it's plausible.

http://i.imgur.com/bWQNh.jpg

Don't buy it for a second...Lost most credibility for me with the first instance of 'summerize'. The second time that word showed up all bets were off.

Old Post Oct-05-2011 05:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

that plant isn't even a castor plant.

Old Post Oct-05-2011 05:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeila K - Open Sesame (which mix?) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolid Globe - "North Pole" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread