Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What's Your Greatest Extravagance?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

What's Your Greatest Extravagance?

For me, it's always been clothes, skincare and good food. I also love buying my friends and family presents on no particular occasion.

What about you?

Old Post Jul-17-2014 20:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Books. I've got way too many, and even if I keep the current pace, there's no way I can read them all in my lifetime :/

Edit: I should add I really find reading overrated, as ironic as it may sound.

Last edited by Lira on Jul-17-2014 at 21:54

Old Post Jul-17-2014 21:12  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Cameras and lenses.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 21:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Clothes as well. I don't buy too much but I somehow got into buying designer crap off luisaviaroma and similar sites and never find crap I like at malls and what not. #2 would be food and music. I had to cut out buying vinyl right when I started because I spend too muc weekly on digital

Old Post Jul-17-2014 21:30  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Walking naked on shrooms beats being clothed sober.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 21:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hair. It's the one thing I always budget for, no matter what. I just can't treat my mane to any old hair products or neglect having it cut and styled.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Hair. It's the one thing I always budget for, no matter what. I just can't treat my mane to any old hair products or neglect having it cut and styled.

Do you color your hair?
I don't do shit with my hair, at all. I never colored it save for Henna, but I am due for a trim, it's a fucking lion's mane and down to my ass.
Thanks to you, I discovered Dry Shampoo which is a Godsend. Sometimes, I don't hate you.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I've dyed my hair once. Blue. I'd do it again if I could keep the colour for longer (it soon became a green-ish yellow that made me look like the dowdiest failed nationalist in Brazil).

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:10  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I've dyed my hair once. Blue. I'd do it again if I could keep the colour for longer (it soon became a green-ish yellow that made me look like the dowdiest failed nationalist in Brazil).

LOL, I dyed mine blue once as well, on Schoolies Week after I graduated from high school. It faded after a week or so and went grey Had to dye it black after that.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
LOL, I dyed mine blue once as well, on Schoolies Week after I graduated from high school. It faded after a week or so and went grey Had to dye it black after that.

And that's exactly what I had to do

(And we were about the same age too... except there's no such thing as Schoolies week in Brazil because the school year ends in early December anyway )

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:16  Brazil
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Records

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Stu had hair?

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:17  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What's Your Greatest Extravagance?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmark eg & m zone timeless98 tune id 1 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuc Poublon - "Quantum Leap" (dc2 Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread