Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

How about The Baddest Man on the Planet?

Old Post Nov-04-2009 03:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for xtr3m Click here to Send xtr3m a Private Message Visit xtr3m's homepage! Add xtr3m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
astroboy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter

Naked Feline Romeo

"ew! i wouldn't go anywhere near a homeless dudes butthole... not even if i was sodomizing him with a poison ivy cactus dildo" - Originally posted by lücid
"also can someone post the link to my mom's forum, thank you!" - Originally posted by miamitrance04
"dude man its not me its what the world does to me. Trust me I'm a normal person people just constantly fuck with me." Originally posted by ********
"I can see Lira getting a hard-on already. And believe me, Brazilian ass rape is the worst." - Originally posted by Meat187

Old Post Nov-04-2009 04:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for astroboy Click here to Send astroboy a Private Message Visit astroboy's homepage! Add astroboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
squirrelly
The Phun Nun

quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
The heavyweight division has no depth, and even among top heavyweights conditioning is frequently an issue. That's why they usually don't do heavyweights on the ultimate fighter. Last time they included heavyweights was all the way back in season 2, but half of that cast was actually light heavyweights, including the three best fighters on the TUF 2 "heavyweight" roster: Rashad Evans, Keith Jardine, and Mike Whitehead. Further, they only had to dig up 8 heavyweights for that show, which was split between heavyweights and welterweights, but for this one they needed a full cast of 16. That has clearly involved scraping the bottom of the barrel: bringing back proven failures like Wes Sims and a bunch of ex-NFL players with no MMA experience. It shows, but it's not really surprising.

I completely agree and understand that - but that's my point in the long run. Why have 16 fighters from the bottom of the barrel instead of mixing it with other weight classes?

I like MMA because of the mixed martial arts, I don't feel as though we're getting much of that this season.

And to be honest, I think Rampage is a douche. I hope a repeat of the end of the Henderson-Bisping fight happens

Old Post Nov-04-2009 15:07  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for squirrelly Click here to Send squirrelly a Private Message Add squirrelly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

I wish there'd be a repeat too, but Rampage is so douchey that he quit MMA

Old Post Nov-04-2009 16:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amp3
tranceaddict

Wow so Rampage didn't get shut-out. I am all over the Marcus Jones bandwagon. He reminds me of Bubba Smith's character in police academy. He would be a gardener if he wasn't doing this right now. Don't think he will win it all, but I think he can beat titties.

Old Post Nov-05-2009 16:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amp3 Click here to Send amp3 a Private Message Add amp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schadenfreude
Bird is the word.

Location: Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa- Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-

rampage jackson is a coward.

Whooooooo Hawwwww Whoooooo Hawwwww. - Busta Rhymes 3:16

www.soundcloud.com/le-freak

Le Freak - Funk for Cows (pure fat bitch haus..click and free wet naps.)

Old Post Nov-05-2009 19:23  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for Schadenfreude Click here to Send Schadenfreude a Private Message Add Schadenfreude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
squirrelly
The Phun Nun

+354681681681

Old Post Nov-05-2009 19:30  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for squirrelly Click here to Send squirrelly a Private Message Add squirrelly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schadenfreude
Bird is the word.

Location: Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa- Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-

doors don't hit back, and this is the second time that he has dodged rashad.

good riddance, if you are scared to fight go play mr t in a movie.

Whooooooo Hawwwww Whoooooo Hawwwww. - Busta Rhymes 3:16

www.soundcloud.com/le-freak

Le Freak - Funk for Cows (pure fat bitch haus..click and free wet naps.)

Old Post Nov-05-2009 19:32  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for Schadenfreude Click here to Send Schadenfreude a Private Message Add Schadenfreude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kiid_Klutch
tranceaddict in training

Arlovski

Old Post Nov-06-2009 04:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kiid_Klutch Click here to Send Kiid_Klutch a Private Message Add Kiid_Klutch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

i kind of think Rampage is hilarious. Him and Rashaad are both babies though.

Old Post Nov-06-2009 04:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Mousasi is pretty good.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 02:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Fedor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread