Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Back on topic: share your favorite Hal story or best IGK burn. I'd have to say my best IGK burn was some line about waiting outside the schoolyard in his van, waxing his bald spot. That was in the snap thread too, lol.
Yeah that was pretty good. I think my favorite IGK burn is when Orbax shopped that pic of him at the beach with the kid with the bloody anus floating in the water behind him.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:20  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Yeah that was pretty good. I think my favorite IGK burn is when Orbax shopped that pic of him at the beach with the kid with the bloody anus floating in the water behind him.

That was in what? 06? Orbax/Masonius totally started the /igk humor meme, and it has persisted until this day. Good night, Sweet Princes.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
That was in what? 06? Orbax/Masonius totally started the /igk humor meme, and it has persisted until this day. Good night, Sweet Princes.

Yeah I think so, possibly older than that. The /igk humor meme is timeless, good night indeed

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:25  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hahahaha omg I forgot about that pic. So fucking funny.

IGK humour for life!

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

We need JBJ to find IGK's snap thread.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

So I'm the COR archeologist now?

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

DOCTAH JINGLES!

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

Any idea what year the thread is from? I never saw it.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

2006 I think. Shit I bet Eric has that shit bookmarked.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:40 
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...light=bald+spot

This is the one, I think, but it's not the one he snapped...

//Searching "bald spot" for most any year yields quite a few IGK burn threads.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:41 
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
//Searching "bald spot" for most any year yields quite a few IGK burn threads.

I think JBJ should be the CORe historian.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:45  Egypt
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

I found a reference in August 2006 to him "snapping," so it must have happened before then:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...26&referrerid=2

Continuing the search...

Old Post Apr-23-2011 14:50  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread