Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
i need to upgrade my phone and need to get a better plan.

help.

go to a rogers store, tell them you need a free upgrade, if they refuse, chuck your phone at them and they will comply...

Old Post Oct-29-2010 18:36  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
go to a rogers store, tell them you need a free upgrade, if they refuse, chuck your phone at them and they will comply...

i am not with rogers.

fido doesn't have good blackberries. and doesn't look like it will be getting a windows 7 phone anytime soon, so i dunno.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 18:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
i am not with rogers.

fido doesn't have good blackberries. and doesn't look like it will be getting a windows 7 phone anytime soon, so i dunno.

You have been the number one voice for me to get a blackberry and now you're thinking of going Windows? lol

Switch to Rogers.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 18:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

So far no more problems with the BBT. Only thing I dislike... sometimes the phone takes a while to load and it has that stupid mac-like load thing in the middle of the screen

Just Rogers problems like the text blocker not working had to delete and re-enter the # for it to work again

Can't wait for the new year... replace the BBT with the Nexus Two if the rumours are true.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 20:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

so ive been having a problem with my 9700 for the last few weeks. initially the phone would just randomly restart itself ever few days. it got worse and then it started shutting off and would not turn back on unless i pulled the battery (power button did not work). sometimes this would happen 20+ times a day. i finally decided to call rogers yesterday and they got me to reinstall the OS without using my backup (just in case something in my backup was the cause). they told me to use the phone at default settings for about 24 hours to see if it happens again. if it does then its a hardware issue.

right after the first reboot after installing the OS the phone shut off on me and it wouldnt stop shutting off after each boot. the phone would literally be online for no more than 5 seconds until it decides to shut off on its own. so i called rogers back. now i have to wait for a friggin replacement.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 21:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Z
edm sux

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
so ive been having a problem with my 9700 for the last few weeks. initially the phone would just randomly restart itself ever few days. it got worse and then it started shutting off and would not turn back on unless i pulled the battery (power button did not work). sometimes this would happen 20+ times a day. i finally decided to call rogers yesterday and they got me to reinstall the OS without using my backup (just in case something in my backup was the cause). they told me to use the phone at default settings for about 24 hours to see if it happens again. if it does then its a hardware issue.

right after the first reboot after installing the OS the phone shut off on me and it wouldnt stop shutting off after each boot. the phone would literally be online for no more than 5 seconds until it decides to shut off on its own. so i called rogers back. now i have to wait for a friggin replacement.

Let me know if you still have that phone. RIM might be interested in it...

Old Post Oct-30-2010 03:36  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
You have been the number one voice for me to get a blackberry and now you're thinking of going Windows? lol

Switch to Rogers.

i would try a windows phone but i can't afford it or the plan that comes with it. so i stick with my trusty blackberry <3

Old Post Oct-30-2010 05:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I did mention that I wanted a torch and that if they couldn't get me one I was going to use those credits to cover my contract buyout and go with a employee plan with Bell and my work to get a free Torch and that one way or another I was getting one, but from whom was up in the air...

i called rogers last week and said my friend got a $50 unlimited plan (including north american long distance) from mobilicity for $50/mo and they matched it. All of Canada including roaming, and US calls made from canada... but if i go into the states and call i get charged

quote:
I'm calling them today. I don't need coaching Sandeep. I've told you I've done this twice before. Just wanted any extra tips from people's recent experiences.

how'd it go?

Old Post Oct-30-2010 05:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

lol I love how this has become a rogers negotiation thread

Old Post Oct-30-2010 15:22  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
how'd it go?

Didn't happen. I slept all day b/c I was at Steve Lawler on Wednesday night. Haha And I worked all day Friday so I wasn't able to call then. (Retentions is only open during workday hours). I'm going to call on Monday before I go to work. I'll let you know.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 15:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Didn't happen. I slept all day b/c I was at Steve Lawler on Wednesday night. Haha And I worked all day Friday so I wasn't able to call then. (Retentions is only open during workday hours). I'm going to call on Monday before I go to work. I'll let you know.

Open today till 6...

Old Post Oct-30-2010 17:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Also, not all my groups recovered when I went from the 9700 to the Torch...

Can someone kick me out of TOTA group and reinvite me?

Thanks!

Old Post Oct-30-2010 18:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID RnB Vocal with Dub House & Trance [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSafri Duo - Samb Adagio [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread