Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

messi, drogba, ibrahimovic, neymar

i would take these solid finishers over ronaldo, guy scores 1 in 5 times (not real statistic, on average from what i've seen) when there's opportunity, thats not good at all.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 00:53  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-22-2012 00:56  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

He's horrible at tracking back. That in itself is enough for me not to even consider him. Loves to go on these long incredible runs, but when he loses the ball, he's so slow getting back and covering up. Huge liability. He also likes to roam around with a degree of freedom, which is very dangerous if you're not playing a system that takes that into account.

I'd take Messi over Ronaldo any day. Hell, I'd even take Ozil. They might not have the same flair, but they work twice as hard and do their job, which includes defensively. He's so one dimensional, you can mark Ronaldo out of a game quite simply. I've rarely seen Messi or Ozil marked out so easily. Ronaldo is a special talent and certainly a class player, but the BEST player in the world is kind of a stretch.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Last edited by LightsOut on Jun-22-2012 at 14:22

Old Post Jun-22-2012 01:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

Messi
Ozil
Ibrahimovic
Iniesta
Sneijder
Xavi

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-22-2012 01:10  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

The dude from Uruguay is a finisher too!

Diego Forlan

Old Post Jun-22-2012 01:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Regardless of what all your opinions are, for this year's eurocup he's ranked #1 right now at least. Just sayin'

Old Post Jun-22-2012 02:46  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Prediction:

Germany 3 : 0 Greece

(Müller, Gomez, Kroos)

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Jun-22-2012 03:37  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

after that "not goal" goal for Ukraine, i am all for installing those goal cams !!!!

Old Post Jun-22-2012 04:05  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adamo
womp womp

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
after that "not goal" goal for Ukraine, i am all for installing those goal cams !!!!

why would you ever be against it? it only makes complete and total sense.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 12:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Adamo Click here to Send Adamo a Private Message Add Adamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
LMAO, joke

should've bet $20 you'll show up in the thread to giggle!

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
not hating, just being realistic. Stop looking at his abs. Look how many fuckups he delivers during every single game!

he got speed, and funky hair. he's a good player. BEST? never

I think he's got more than just speed - he's got pretty damn fast reaction & his shooting is pretty on the ball too

funky hair is irrelevant, it's not a beauty contest

as Cribz said, he's #1 atm in the Cup - I should have clarified in my original post

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Prediction:

Germany 3 : 0 Greece

(Müller, Gomez, Kroos)

I say 2:0!

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Regardless of what all your opinions are, for this year's eurocup he's ranked #1 right now at least. Just sayin'

yuuuup
btw watch the 45 min documentary I posted last night, pretty cool stuff!

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-22-2012 13:45  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

What do you guys mean when saying Ronaldo is #1 so far? Surely that's purely subjective...

Also, I think its worth noting that a if you include his three goals so far at this tournament, he has a total of 4 in his career for Portugal. Abysmal.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:07  Germany
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

I can think of over 10+ players I'd pick before that guy. Skill is a huge factor in valuing any player obviously but when you bring d-bag ego and a bad attitude to the field/locker room it's cancer on the team.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIndependence2004, Poland (sample 2) [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid K - "Boul De Nerf" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread