Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

i just heard that 20.000 russians are going to the game against polland, days after kaczynski started saying russians killed his brother, again.

anybody heard anything simmilar?

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:14  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

Greece should of had two PKs one of the Poland defender had a hand ball in the penalty area the
ref did not call it my guess is b/c Poland is hosting the euro cup, he made up for it in the 2nd half lol

Last edited by Coxx on Jun-09-2012 at 03:07

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
i just heard that 20.000 russians are going to the game against polland, days after kaczynski started saying russians killed his brother, again.

I'm sure 20K Russians would be going regardless of anything kaczynski says...

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Russia has dominated this game hand over fist so far. Making it look like a walk in the park.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
Dunno if anyone else saw it but I caught a really good BBC Panorama documentary last week called "Stadiums of Hate". Available on torrent.

Gonna dl this tonight, thanks for pointing it out.

The Polish were all over the Greeks in the 1st half and they really let it slip from underneath them. I think they should've easily had another goal or two before the 2nd half...the Greek defense was playing really sloppy and not sticking to their men.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:42  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

haha WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

POTOMU POTOMU CHNO MI PILOTI !!!!!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 20:24  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

The russian bear is very, very hungry

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-08-2012 20:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

WOW that was dope, i hope they don't fuck around and continue playing just like that

Old Post Jun-08-2012 20:44  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

YEAH, GO RUSSIA!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 21:18  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for exraver Click here to Send exraver a Private Message Add exraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Wow Holland, what happened there?!!

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-09-2012 18:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
timmyboy
Supreme tranceaddict

When you miss so many chances... tsk...tsk

But Denmark showed they are no pushovers!

Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, bandejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: Eight year-olds, Dude.

Old Post Jun-09-2012 18:36  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for timmyboy Click here to Send timmyboy a Private Message Add timmyboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Robben has the footballing IQ of a gold fish. How he is still a starter for a team like Holland is beyond me.

Old Post Jun-09-2012 18:45  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRobert Burns - Auld Lang Syne (Bagpipe Rendition) from Warren @ Revolution Lakota NYE [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnderson, Hall & Shave - Inside [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread