Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > New Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
junkproject
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
Oh I knew that hahha, I just couldn't put together what you typed correctly, FYI it does matter to have proper grammar and punctuation because saves so much time on debating or having discussions on something. Everyone can understand you correctly.

quote:
If your moving your turntable around because you got a new table or whatever, you step on it and move and plow your done. You pill on it to hard and it can breaks. Its not like an rca cable. Its one of the skinniest un durable cable ever that could be used. How can you see not break its common sense.

Lmao

Old Post Jul-31-2014 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for junkproject Click here to Send junkproject a Private Message Add junkproject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by junkproject
Lmao

Yes your a hater we know.

Old Post Jul-31-2014 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junkproject
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yes your a hater we know.
You're...

Old Post Jul-31-2014 20:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for junkproject Click here to Send junkproject a Private Message Add junkproject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by junkproject
You're...

Whoooaaa we have a spelling bee winner. I guess corrections means you get more girls than us.

Old Post Jul-31-2014 21:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sr126
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: New Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable

eventhough I would never throw my hard earned cash in the trash buying pioneer products. I am surprised and happy that a company that big, w/their brand name recognition and fashion whore rep is putting out a turntable. Im hoping that it can stir up a vinyl revival, and help bring things back to the way it always should have been. So I actually wish them the best, and a lot of success so technics will get back into the game and I can have a new pair of techs to buy.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, but here it is:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/P...ntable/PLX-1000

Read the sales blurb. Seems like they copied the technics design verbatim, added RCA sockets in place of soldered cables, using IEC for power, put some rubber in the tonearm and gave you three pitch ranges, for $700.

Not sure if it's enough to convince me they're doing anything other than re-inventing the Technics wheel.

Old Post Aug-08-2014 08:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sr126 Click here to Send sr126 a Private Message Add sr126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: New Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable

quote:
Originally posted by sr126
eventhough I would never throw my hard earned cash in the trash buying pioneer products. I am surprised and happy that a company that big, w/their brand name recognition and fashion whore rep is putting out a turntable. Im hoping that it can stir up a vinyl revival, and help bring things back to the way it always should have been. So I actually wish them the best, and a lot of success so technics will get back into the game and I can have a new pair of techs to buy.

I kinda agree with this; it's good to see the biggest DJ equipment manufacturer recognise the vinyl market, and I'm happy that it means things have come full circle but again, the issue I have is that it's Pioneer, who did everything they could could too kill the vinyl industry.

It's kinda like asking Gary Glitter to give a keynote speech on Childcare.

Old Post Aug-15-2014 22:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sr126
Supreme tranceaddict

They also did everything they could to kill the notion of quality audio, and decency w/those horrible mixers w/crap Fx.

hahaha @garry glitter. yes, you summed it up perfectly!

Old Post Aug-16-2014 07:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sr126 Click here to Send sr126 a Private Message Add sr126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sr126
They also did everything they could to kill the notion of quality audio, and decency w/those horrible mixers w/crap Fx.

Truethat. What next? They start bringing out high quality analogue mixers with no fx?

Old Post Aug-16-2014 18:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Good point

Old Post Aug-16-2014 18:58  United States
sr126
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Truethat. What next? They start bringing out high quality analogue mixers with no fx?

they'll probably cut a corner or two and make out of plastic or something.

the day they give a flying f*@&... that will be the day! ;p

Old Post Aug-20-2014 10:12  United States
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Robotrance
pioneer selling out the dj division?
thread in MD.

Wonder who posted that?

I actually thought that would generate a lot more than 3 total posts. It's a pretty big deal.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Sep-08-2014 21:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

There's news that pioneer made a statement canceling the rumor.

Old Post Sep-08-2014 22:02  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > New Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID played by Dj Astrid 01 [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInner State - "Changes" (John O'Callaghan Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread