Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Mmw 2017
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

I may try and come down for few days. All depends on SXM the week before how much I spend. Seen quite bit of good parties down in Miami this year.

Old Post Mar-01-2017 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like I'm done buying tickets

Either getting down Friday or sat. Gonna hit get lost around 7/8am. The past 2 years at get lost were increadible. Probably leave around sunset and avoid all the posers and drunks who come for the night stuff. Got tickets to mosaic sat night if I got energy and am looking for something to do. Tini and the gang sun morning at space. Than soul claps bar b q/party at the pickle Sunday evening

I have found that I have the most fun at the afterhours parties/day parties as they are not packed, most people are true music heads, and the drunks are usually long asleep

Old Post Mar-01-2017 17:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant

Either getting down Friday or sat. Gonna hit get lost around 7/8am. The past 2 years at get lost were increadible. Probably leave around sunset and avoid all the posers and drunks who come for the night stuff. Got tickets to mosaic sat night if I got energy and am looking for something to do. Tini and the gang sun morning at space. Than soul claps bar b q/party at the pickle Sunday evening

I have found that I have the most fun at the afterhours parties/day parties as they are not packed, most people are true music heads, and the drunks are usually long asleep

Totally agree on your last point. Two or 3 MMW's ago I wound up at a place called the Bank downtown for some afterhours with Carlo Lio and Marco Bailey. Place was slamming!!

Old Post Mar-01-2017 18:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Huff22
Totally agree on your last point. Two or 3 MMW's ago I wound up at a place called the Bank downtown for some afterhours with Carlo Lio and Marco Bailey. Place was slamming!!

And how could i forgot last years Carola set at space that i think started at like 4/5am.

Old Post Mar-01-2017 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant

I'm kinda diggin your schedule. Decided to come down arrive early Saturday and leave Monday afternoon.

Old Post Mar-09-2017 13:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Man u know the scene is completely different when not even the once a year posters didn't show this year for MMW.

Beyond that, gawd was Ultra's big stage music utter shit. The Spider had some good sets though. Moudaber, etc. Fucking confetti yolo sound is crepping into so many genres it's sad.

Hope ya'll were able to find some nice parties away from the kiddies

Old Post Mar-27-2017 16:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Man u know the scene is completely different when not even the once a year posters didn't show this year for MMW.

Beyond that, gawd was Ultra's big stage music utter shit. The Spider had some good sets though. Moudaber, etc. Fucking confetti yolo sound is crepping into so many genres it's sad.

Hope ya'll were able to find some nice parties away from the kiddies

Throughout the weekend I'd pop on tot he YouTube live stream or listen on Sirius and, agreed, the main stage music was complete garbage. I honestly don't know how someone could stand there and subject themselves to that noise for hours. No redeeming qualities in that music IMO.

I went to the Anjunadeep party at Gramps in Wynwood on Saturday and it was an amazing lineup, although Moonboots was too drunk to go on so Kidnap Kid and Yotto did a b2b session.
My favorite set was Jody Wosternoff and James Grant b2b.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Mar-30-2017 12:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Saw Tale of Us demolish Trade for 3.5 hours, and Gerber's 2 hour set at Get Lost was pretty special.

Old Post Mar-30-2017 14:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Went down just for Get Lost and had a great time! Showed up at 5am for Less Foss. Stayed from 5am-1pm then went back at 11pm till 530am. Overall going down to Miami for one night was good.

Old Post Apr-14-2017 17:39  United States
raven848
Supreme tranceaddict

MMW sets?

I've looked around a bit - is there a post of mmw sets to download? Not sure if that is still allowed, I haven't been here for a while.

Old Post Apr-20-2017 15:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for raven848 Click here to Send raven848 a Private Message Add raven848 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

https://soundcloud.com/6amgroup/set...-week-2017-live

Old Post Apr-20-2017 23:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Mmw 2017
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Tyas Set! [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKarmatix 767 - "Indian Flute" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread