Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

hey jerry, thats sweet as always.. i found the very low pad to be quite loud, maybe fix up the eqing on it.. i like that percussion section, it reminds me of something else you did so i can spot your percs

good job

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Dec-07-2005 09:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by DaveBegic
i found the very low pad to be quite loud, maybe fix up the eqing on it.. i like that percussion section, it reminds me of something else you did so i can spot your percs

good job

Low Pad:
The low pad might be a bit loud, however its been filtered so it doesnt need EQ..

Percs:
Ive used a variety of new Production techniques and perc samples ive never used before... Theres heaps of subtle things going on that if you listen carefully you will be able to spot. It probably just reminds you of my style.

Old Post Dec-11-2005 00:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

friend made another track,
i like the first 3 min im a bit meh about the rest, give it a listen and tell me what u think

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Old Post Dec-11-2005 06:16  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

i think your friend needs to sign his ass up and post his own gawddammed promos

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Dec-11-2005 11:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
i think your friend needs to sign his ass up and post his own gawddammed promos

i think u need to stfu and email me something

Old Post Dec-11-2005 11:35  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

www.davebegic.com/dec18.mp3

something i started yesterday, think it should turn out ok actually =P

Old Post Dec-18-2005 23:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
www.davebegic.com/dec18.mp3

something i started yesterday, think it should turn out ok actually =P

so far, so good

Old Post Dec-18-2005 23:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

just to bump, i've done a bit of a major update on the tune above, it's up until around the breakdown at the moment.. same location:

www.davebegic.com/18dec.mp3

let me know what you think pls =)

Old Post Dec-27-2005 22:13 
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
let me know what you think pls =)

i reckon you should post these samples on the music producers forum. those guys know their stuff, and you get better exposure. ya rly.

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Dec-28-2005 22:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Yeah I donno anth, most of the guys in there are full of themselves, im more a listener in there =).

Old Post Dec-28-2005 23:16 
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

wow this is really nice dave!

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Dec-29-2005 12:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

Darren Tate remix competition for anyone interested.

quote:
For all the producers on here, we're running a remix competition on www.darrentate.com

We're offering you the opportunity to remix the classic Darren Tate - 'Prayer For A God' and the winner gets their remix released on Mondo Records!

For more details, visit the forum at www.darrentate.com

All the best,
Rik

Old Post Dec-30-2005 12:17  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this track pls - John Digweed [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLee Burridge - Do You Smoke Pot? [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread