Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mucka
Supreme tranceaddict

Smile Napster!

same as others i downloaded a song off napster and the web site was attached...evidently napster aint working tonite!!! which is killin me grr

laterz

Old Post Mar-15-2001 01:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for mucka Click here to Send mucka a Private Message Add mucka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KristineClub
spinnin' and grinnin'

I used napigator and it worked after going through a few servers

Old Post Mar-15-2001 01:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KristineClub Click here to Send KristineClub a Private Message Add KristineClub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
juzfugen
Senior tranceaddict

Talking

i like many others learned through the wonderful tagline advertising on napster.....nothing like free advertising

Old Post Mar-15-2001 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for juzfugen Click here to Send juzfugen a Private Message Add juzfugen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

Thumbs up

Found it at a search engine. Was looking for an alternative to crappy Napster chat. I thought it was another commercial site by the MAN trying 2 sell me some shit. But I gave it a chance cause a friend told me it was legit. Boy was he ever right! Techno is one of those types of music that is built from a community of ppl. Take time, love, and patients.

Old Post Mar-15-2001 04:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReneeNY
Junior tranceaddict

Satan (eek!)

I found out about Tranceaddict about a month a go from Eyesofdarkness on Napster while we were chatting.

Old Post Mar-15-2001 04:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReneeNY Click here to Send ReneeNY a Private Message Add ReneeNY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tich
Senior tranceaddict

A link from another site early last year. Been addicted to the forum from September 2000. Many late nights!

Tich

Old Post Mar-15-2001 04:59  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tich Click here to Send Tich a Private Message Add Tich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tripsy
tranceaddict

I found it on google.com last June by typing in "Tiesto trance" after listening to Tiesto's Live at Innercity Amsterdam - RAI. I've been addicted since then.

Tripsy

Old Post Mar-15-2001 05:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tripsy Click here to Send Tripsy a Private Message Visit Tripsy's homepage! Add Tripsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RuffRyda
Supreme tranceaddict

a friend told me about ta and i've been hooked on it since!! this site rocks, especially the forum!!

Old Post Mar-15-2001 07:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RuffRyda Click here to Send RuffRyda a Private Message Add RuffRyda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dOgMa55
XanaX AdddiicT

I got bored one day listening to Pure Euphoria Vol. 4 and started typing in stupid names consisting the word trance. Luckily i was very quickly taken to this site. I haven't left since

Old Post Mar-20-2001 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dOgMa55 Click here to Send dOgMa55 a Private Message Add dOgMa55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JM
Supreme tranceaddict

Idea trying to remember

it was way back in the day, late summer 2000, and i somehow stumbled onto trancEaddict, i think i signed the guestbook and left. Three or so months later, i returned to trancEaddict, digging up the URL from the very back of my memory, and signed up.... since then i'm here about once a day....

>JM<

Old Post Mar-20-2001 08:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JM Click here to Send JM a Private Message Add JM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pouya
Junior tranceaddict

I found out about it 2 days ago by tpying in "van dyk ronsenmontags playlist" in google. Very cool site...much props guys.

Old Post Mar-20-2001 09:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pouya Click here to Send Pouya a Private Message Visit Pouya's homepage! Add Pouya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gekhous
Supreme tranceaddict

Exclamation

i think good ol' Doombringer gave me the link... at that time, i was a jaydee.cz die hard, but somehow i got stuck here )

Old Post Mar-20-2001 11:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Gekhous Click here to Send Gekhous a Private Message Add Gekhous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJudge Jules sundissential 99 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Mindcircus" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread