Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 2018/2019 NFL Season!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Raiders lost a close one yesterday to Denver. Although losing, I'm happy to see that Carr to Coop was much more efficient. I'm hoping to see Carr utilize all of his receivers in the upcoming weeks though. He has weapons! He just needs to use them.

Old Post Sep-17-2018 14:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Raiders lost a close one yesterday to Denver. Although losing, I'm happy to see that Carr to Coop was much more efficient. I'm hoping to see Carr utilize all of his receivers in the upcoming weeks though. He has weapons! He just needs to use them.

That was a tough loss. They were on the top the whole game and them lost in the final seconds. (they lose in this fashion too often)

Old Post Sep-18-2018 22:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
That was a tough loss. They were on the top the whole game and them lost in the final seconds. (they lose in this fashion too often)

Fuck man! You're telling me! I hate that shit.

Rebuilding season yo!

Who's your team? I hope you're not weak sauce like Nerologic and root for the Chargers.

Old Post Sep-19-2018 17:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Just got tickets to the Raider vs. Chargers game this Sunday at Stub Hub Center.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Just got tickets to the Raider vs. Chargers game this Sunday at Stub Hub Center.

Lucky mutha fucka!!! Go RAIDERSSS! We need to beat the Chargers yo! I hate them! Division rivals yo

Old Post Oct-03-2018 13:55  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Lucky mutha fucka!!! Go RAIDERSSS! We need to beat the Chargers yo! I hate them! Division rivals yo

I'll be wearing my Raiders gear!

Old Post Oct-04-2018 02:28  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I'll be wearing my Raiders gear!

Fuck yeah bro! Fuck the Chargers and Fuck Nerologic!!! LOL!!!

Old Post Oct-04-2018 14:28  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Killer game last night (pats vs colts). Unfortunately, the colts won but what a shootout!!

Old Post Oct-05-2018 13:44  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

So it's official. Raiders suck!

HOpping on the Rams bandwagon for now.

Old Post Oct-15-2018 14:55  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
So it's official. Raiders suck!

if there is a fire sale.....

I'd love Cooper and Joseph on the Packers!

Old Post Oct-15-2018 15:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Huge win for Pgh yesterday!!!

Always enjoy beating Cincy.

To bad the Chiefs lost last night, I don't like them at all, but want to see NE lose every game.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Oct-15-2018 15:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I want NE to lose every game and in a bad way. Fuck them!

Bell supposed to be back this week right?

Old Post Oct-15-2018 20:48  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 2018/2019 NFL Season!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmust know this old hardtrance tune from 1999? please! [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLFO - Shove Piggy Shove [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread