Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.05.21. Tiesto @ Docks Nightclub
Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Smitty20
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BANDIT
Totally right, It would be nice if he went back to his old style(At least for a bit)...

sometimes he busts out the old stuff (he played two tracks off Magik 6 at the Docks in June 2003 and Gouryella and Universal Nation in December 2004 = I died! lol). But I guess he's just playing the current trance music, which simply isn't as good as it was. There is a lack of energy and too much emphasis on vocals. A lot of the melody and pace is missing, but of course, this is my own opinion. It would be great to see him do a long set where he played the greatest tracks from all his CD's. It won't happen because Tiesto, I think, is all about progressing without looking back too much.

Old Post May-14-2006 00:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Smitty20 Click here to Send Dj Smitty20 a Private Message Visit Dj Smitty20's homepage! Add Dj Smitty20 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Smitty20
I still love the guy. I'm listening to Magik 6 as I type this and it's still probably the best cd from him and my personal favourite of all time. But he doesn't quite spin like that anymore. I'm a little miffed I'm not going but it's not the end of the world. I've seen him 5 times, had a blast every time, and will see him again most certainly. I hope everyone has a great time.

Yeah I agree with everything you said (except I've personally never seen him). Just saying the general mood around here is that he would seem to be the eternal enemy yet 31 pages of hype about him now would tell you otherwise.

Old Post May-14-2006 14:34  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GEMEVENTS
tranceaddict in training

CiRCA Information

Be our Friend on My Space

Old Post May-14-2006 18:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for GEMEVENTS Click here to Send GEMEVENTS a Private Message Visit GEMEVENTS's homepage! Add GEMEVENTS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Smitty20
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Yeah I agree with everything you said (except I've personally never seen him). Just saying the general mood around here is that he would seem to be the eternal enemy yet 31 pages of hype about him now would tell you otherwise.

Yep...I think a lot of the people who say they hate Tiesto's guts are/were some of his biggest fans and still probably listen to all his cd's. I don't understand it really...all musicians and artists have a peak and a decline and tastes change and evolve.

I think come Sunday, I'll probably be pissed I'm not there to be honest.

Old Post May-14-2006 21:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Smitty20 Click here to Send Dj Smitty20 a Private Message Visit Dj Smitty20's homepage! Add Dj Smitty20 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Smitty20
It won't happen because Tiesto, I think, is all about progressing without looking back too much.

you said it my friend!

but that is why when he drops the old classics in his sets, you remember that for life!

Old Post May-15-2006 01:26  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magik
Senior tranceaddict

Can Gem Events please shed some light as to when Tiesto's set starts? is his set 3 hours? and when does the Docks close? I think we would all appreciate it.

Old Post May-15-2006 12:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Magik Click here to Send Magik a Private Message Add Magik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Oreo_The_Cookie
Supreme tranceaddict

If anybody needs tickets, a few of my friends dropped out so I need to get rid of a few tickets. I'm selling them forexactly what i paid which is 75$. Just PM Me

Old Post May-15-2006 18:21  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Oreo_The_Cookie Click here to Send Oreo_The_Cookie a Private Message Add Oreo_The_Cookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simms327
Ministry of Small

quote:
Originally posted by Magik
Can Gem Events please shed some light as to when Tiesto's set starts? is his set 3 hours? and when does the Docks close? I think we would all appreciate it.

+1

please give us more information

Old Post May-16-2006 12:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for simms327 Click here to Send simms327 a Private Message Add simms327 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.05.21. Tiesto @ Docks Nightclub
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother one from that same lisa lashes vs anne savage set [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirwave - People Just Don't Care [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread