Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.05.26. RICHIE HAWTIN, MAGDA, GREG GOW @ SOHO - This is London
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

2006.05.26. RICHIE HAWTIN, MAGDA, GREG GOW @ SOHO - This is London

quote:

Friday May 26, 2006
RICHIE HAWTIN
Minus, www.richiehawtin.com

MAGDA
Minus

Alongside
GREG GOW
Restructured www.greggow.net

Doors open at 10pm · English Style Code in Effect
You must be 21+ to attend

Old Post Apr-09-2006 17:41  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Old Post Apr-10-2006 01:17  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Macheen

Damn it being Festival weekend!

Oh well - we get to see him in the D at least. I am praying its at the festival AND one of the after-parties till late.

GO RICHIE GO!

Old Post Apr-10-2006 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

Niiiice, a return trip to TIL perhaps?

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Apr-10-2006 17:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plump Funk
tot ridic

Richie and Magda, i'm up for that.

Old Post Apr-10-2006 19:46  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for Plump Funk Click here to Send Plump Funk a Private Message Add Plump Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cap
Anything goes...

Huge booking...

Is TIL experimenting with genres other than house... Richie's on the forefront of the techno scene.

Last edited by cap on Apr-11-2006 at 19:19

Old Post Apr-11-2006 17:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cap Click here to Send cap a Private Message Add cap to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Truepioneer
In the city of pirates

Wikkid!!! might do this and then go straight to DEMF.

What a weekend that would be.

Old Post Apr-14-2006 01:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Truepioneer Click here to Send Truepioneer a Private Message Add Truepioneer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuertez
Senior tranceaddict

oh i cant wait for this. ive been waiting to see Magda again since the first Global Gathering. and of course Ritchie Hawtin.

Old Post Apr-15-2006 14:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuertez Click here to Send Fuertez a Private Message Add Fuertez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

Fukin A!

Old Post Apr-15-2006 23:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

wtf is going on here?

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-18-2006 03:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

It's the Mnus bus tour, that's what's going on here!!
Marc Houle and Troy Pierce are also on the tour, but I don't see them on this line up

Old Post Apr-18-2006 17:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Looks like I'll finally have to make it out to this club.

English style = Sherlock Holmes... complete with pipe. I'll be rocking it ol' school stilezzzzz! Lads

btw! who's responsible for bringing these guys here? I know it's not the House promoters...can't be hahaha.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-19-2006 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.05.26. RICHIE HAWTIN, MAGDA, GREG GOW @ SOHO - This is London
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me id this mid 2002 tune [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPinball - "Stars (Of Europe)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread