Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
big mistake a lot of people make with me. just because the guy isn't the loud obnoxious douche, doesn't mean he lacks confidence.

i find that the quiet ones are the ones you gotta really look out for. they are usually the dangerous ones, b/c they aren't loud because they don't have to prove to others

spoken like a true non pussy getting motherfucker.

Old Post May-07-2012 20:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

the wording is a little creepy. Dangerous ? I mean when you say quiet and dangerous, i get the psycho vibe.

There are two ways, the more aggressive way which will cost you more money, often exclude you from being with people that are great and quite frankly requires an immediate investment in time many don't have.

Or you can jus be that guy that all the girls know, is funny fun and vetted by others. Takes a little longer but you don't have to put much effort once the ground work is set. You don't need to convince anyone because your reputation has already done that. You don't have to spend money to get results, you just have to be yourself. More time spread over a longer period of time but i think a cost benefit analysis would show this is a much better way.

VIral marketing is always more effective than the hardsell. You also get to maintain your integrity.

And i suppose there is the 3rd option which is like A but with a more tactical approach some circles call rape. Requires the least investment in terms of time and money.

Old Post May-07-2012 20:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
Requires the least investment in terms of time and money.

No way! Doing it the right way takes just a few days/hours/minutes, whereas doing it the rape way takes at least a few years post-bonkum.

Old Post May-07-2012 21:10  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
big mistake a lot of people make with me. just because the guy isn't the loud obnoxious douche, doesn't mean he lacks confidence.

It's a wheelchair virtue.

That the one who speaks isn't weak.

I stole this line but yeah it's true and sucks as well.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-07-2012 21:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
spoken like a true non pussy getting motherfucker.
yep. you got me there jay. i'm going to go back to cutting myself now

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-07-2012 22:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

I don't think that "douchebag" and "alpha male" are really the same thing. I guess one might get that impression from the guys who actually go around calling themselves "alpha males," but a guy doesn't have to call himself that to be it. Some guys tend to naturally dominate a social group and have people gravitate to them, and not all of the ones who do so are douchebags or bullies.

Not that a wallflower like me would know about this stuff from personal experience. Just observation.

Old Post May-07-2012 22:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I know all about alpha males! I use it to send SMS and it's incredible that a company that deals with written messages misspells its name like that

Old Post May-07-2012 22:47  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

Epsilon male here. Nothing says sexy like Bokanovsky.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
yep. you got me there jay. i'm going to go back to cutting myself now

I'm not even being mean here Yohan, but as said before its all in the marketing.If your product (cock) is invisible (because you shut the fuck up and think that being all silent and broody will get pussy to fall out of the sky and into your lap because being complicated is supposed to be attractive lol.) and you don't advertise (aka make a move, show some wit, some charm, show you have control of shit) you will end up bankrupt (jerking off while crying in the shower and eating egg rolls.)

The same can be said for target audience, another essential piece of the marketing puzzle. So many guys i see think they can pull 10's, when realistically their target audience is in the 3 to 5 range. 6 if you don't have a bus pass. You have to reach to the audience that is most receptive. You can up sell if you have some loot or a pair, but generally if you don't take that hard long look in the mirror and realize that maybe a coke addiction might be something to consider, as we all know that some bitches will do anything coked up enough. If they keep chasing the impossible dream, it is the marketing equivalent to selling vagisil to sailors. Supply and demand. If you shut up and don't demand you get no supply. Nigger. *gunshot gunshot whatabloodclat!*

Old Post May-08-2012 00:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan

quote:
I'm not even being mean here Yohan, but as said before its all in the marketing.If your product (cock) is invisible (because you shut the fuck up and think that being all silent and broody will get pussy to fall out of the sky and into your lap because being complicated is supposed to be attractive lol.) and you don't advertise (aka make a move, show some wit, some charm, show you have control of shit) you will end up bankrupt (jerking off while crying in the shower and eating egg rolls.)

The same can be said for target audience, another essential piece of the marketing puzzle. So many guys i see think they can pull 10's, when realistically their target audience is in the 3 to 5 range. 6 if you don't have a bus pass. You have to reach to the audience that is most receptive. You can up sell if you have some loot or a pair, but generally if you don't take that hard long look in the mirror and realize that maybe a coke addiction might be something to consider, as we all know that some bitches will do anything coked up enough. If they keep chasing the impossible dream, it is the marketing equivalent to selling vagisil to sailors. Supply and demand. If you shut up and don't demand you get no supply. Nigger. *gunshot gunshot whatabloodclat!*
ah. I don't try to pick up at clubs or bars. but I still don't like the assumption that being the quiet dude means I lack confidence or whatever.

fuck. i sound totally like a loser right now lol

not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-08-2012 00:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

even outside of a bar you need to not be quiet. you are only supposed to say shhhh during sex if you are someone's uncle.

Old Post May-08-2012 00:45 
Yohan

quote:
even outside of a bar you need to not be quiet. you are only supposed to say shhhh during sex if you are someone's uncle.
I put Eric to shame when I choose to turn it on

I grew up very shy and introvert, and it took me a long time to get over my shyness but in my line of work, being introvert is not too practical

not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-08-2012 00:48  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track from Sasha @ Sensation White Belgium 2005 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTransa - "Astro Dawn" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread