Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Rat 187
Dancing in My Own Blood

man, that is bad news, so sorry
it's ok, he is in a better place now
Rest in Peace Ryan.

Old Post Jul-18-2004 22:38  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Rat 187 Click here to Send DJ Rat 187 a Private Message Visit DJ Rat 187's homepage! Add DJ Rat 187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ASOT100
Supreme tranceaddict

lost is a great song

Old Post Jul-19-2004 05:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ASOT100 Click here to Send ASOT100 a Private Message Add ASOT100 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

No fair. Why do so many young, promising producers have to be taken from us like this

RIP

Old Post Jul-19-2004 06:32  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eternity4ever
Supreme tranceaddict

R.I.P

Old Post Jul-19-2004 06:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for eternity4ever Click here to Send eternity4ever a Private Message Add eternity4ever to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

Cherish the masterpiece he left with us...

Old Post Jul-19-2004 07:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastick
tranceaddict Supreme

RIP Ryan.
So sad to hear this

Old Post Jul-19-2004 08:39  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastick Click here to Send Plastick a Private Message Add Plastick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

i don't really know him..

but a producer died , R.I.P Ryan.

-Moose

Old Post Jul-19-2004 08:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
King][Randy
Polk High 33

R.I.P. Ryan

Old Post Jul-19-2004 09:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for King][Randy Click here to Send King][Randy a Private Message Add King][Randy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Buddhistics
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
Honestly, I did not know him or of his music but it is always sad when an artist dies under such tragic circumstances and dies so young. My deepest regards go out to his family, always difficult to deal with, when someone is snatched so young.

What he said.

RIP, mate.

Old Post Jul-19-2004 09:36  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Buddhistics Click here to Send Buddhistics a Private Message Add Buddhistics to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diffusion
never look back

Rest in peace my friend.

..[ manual defrosting is a thing of the past ].. diGNty

Old Post Jul-19-2004 10:55  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for diffusion Click here to Send diffusion a Private Message Visit diffusion's homepage! Add diffusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJAntSmith
Sunset

Rest In Peace Ryan. Lost was a good song and it's a shame to lose a producer at the age of 24. Condolences to his friends and family.

Current Tune:
Ferry Corsten - Junk (Ant Smith Re-Work)

Sunset @ Zoo Bar - 02-2007
www.sunsetnights.co.uk

Old Post Jul-19-2004 11:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for DJAntSmith Click here to Send DJAntSmith a Private Message Visit DJAntSmith's homepage! Add DJAntSmith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ben lost
Junior tranceaddict

Such awful news.

I only knew Ryan very briefly but In every phone call and email we exchanged over the past year, his sheer passion for music shone through.

I am very proud to have released such a great track of his on my Lost Language label and I feel that through the Critical7 'Lost' single - and his other work - he's left the world with a permanent reminder of his talent...and thats something that you can never take away.

My thoughts are with all his friends and family at this difficult time.

RIP Ryan.

Ben Lost

Old Post Jul-19-2004 19:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for ben lost Click here to Send ben lost a Private Message Visit ben lost's homepage! Add ben lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFunky ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyu - Connected (Push's Instrumental Dub Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread