Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Juan Paulino / SynthNinja
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

dude the thing is: from time to time you act in such a retarded way that people easily figure that is you, again and and again and again.

I'll just ignore you from now then, but for god's sake reread your own posts and try to not cringe. Maybe you will improve then (I hope so)

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:09  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
I predict another flame war tomorrow, I won't start it neither enter it but prob get blamed for it because of my past behavior all I can do is apologize. I can see echoes of destruction of my past happening right now and I regret it.

Someone: Just ban em, again.

Somone else: Creep

Someone else: newbie, stalker

and al I can be is thankful for being generous to let me stay.

I will not quote the 2 upper posts but meditate and wait and see

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Don’t forget to post while meditating, Juan. Tranceaddict needs you.

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

So it has started.....bye guys.

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

WHAT?! Where do you think you're going? Get back here and post this instant, Juan.

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

oh and welcome back Ted...see yuh.

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:36  United States
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Why, hello, Juan! Pardon my blushes and gushes. Please do not depart on account of lil’ ol’ me. I’m a trusted fan of your work and see incredible potential in you. You could even be moderator one day. I attempted to embark upon a career in forum moderation but was wholly rebuffed by this incorrigible community. You possess an innate ability to communicate with a spastic sense of candor that I think would be essential in making TA great again. Do stick around. Do post as much as possible. These are critical moments in TA history.

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:43 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

You better fucking keep posting, Juan.

Old Post Aug-22-2018 13:56 
wotyzoid
it's not house

I expressed my support for your modship, sorry it didn't work out. Lira and Stu are
probably too busy making gaybuttsex and adopting children to even consider it and move it up the foodchain.

Old Post Aug-22-2018 14:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

It sounds like we have a trade imbalance, supply (Juan's posts) are out pacing demand (if there is any).

Old Post Aug-22-2018 16:29 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

Elliot Rodgers in the flesh ...kidding

just stick to therapy, and live your best life, your not harming anyone by making trance music and promoting it online , if thats what gives you joy and keeps you sane, stick to it.

just take it easy with the obnoxious post as others have stated, and you already blew it with what's her name so take it as a learning experience .

Last edited by LoveHate on Aug-22-2018 at 17:20

Old Post Aug-22-2018 17:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Juan Paulino / SynthNinja
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Tyler Michaud New School set, June 24th 2009 [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColin McNeil - "Cloudscience" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread