Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
amdmaxx
Respekt

exactly!

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Jollins
Was just going to make a similar thread and then I saw this one. I personally haven't been on the board in a while. Seems to be much different now. Forum used to be very personable / social / full of fun threads and now it seems to be mainly event listings... What happened??

Old Post Apr-14-2011 23:19  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Was just going to make a similar thread and then I saw this one. I personally haven't been on the board in a while. Seems to be much different now. Forum used to be very personable / social / full of fun threads and now it seems to be mainly event listings... What happened??

Click on Hide event threads within this forum at the top right of the forum and you'll see all non-event listing threads (though, some of them are still 'event' related)

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-14-2011 23:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by ExcelonGT
I wouldnt consider myself part of the TA 'Crew". But I do consider myself an ol timer on this forum.

I coulda sworn I saw Tom in the bathroom of Cielo a couple months ago for Super8 &Tab. It was like a blast from the past

Probably - Tom goes there alot. Whats up btw! Been a long time, I think last time I saw you was PVD Roxy 02?

I miss Matt Taub, its been a long time since I saw "Yoshi", also Arturo B and Bill u, where are those cats at.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 01:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

My best memory ever as a Trance addict was Brian Kid nyce's New year eve party in 2002. Party was nutz, Arturo DJ'd , some dood proposed to his girl when the ball dropped. Melissa Butterfly was there. What a night

Old Post Apr-15-2011 01:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jason Jollins
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Click on Hide event threads within this forum at the top right of the forum and you'll see all non-event listing threads (though, some of them are still 'event' related)

Thanks Swamper! I don't mind some events of course, it was just a little overwhelming. This feature to hide events is great.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 06:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Jollins Click here to Send Jason Jollins a Private Message Visit Jason Jollins's homepage! Add Jason Jollins to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
Probably - Tom goes there alot. Whats up btw! Been a long time, I think last time I saw you was PVD Roxy 02?

I miss Matt Taub, its been a long time since I saw "Yoshi", also Arturo B and Bill u, where are those cats at.

Arturo was actually here in NY about a year ago for a Giuseppe Ottaviani gig at Love. Giuseppe is gonna play again soon so may be he will be back for that as well.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 13:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
My best memory ever as a Trance addict was Brian Kid nyce's New year eve party in 2002. Party was nutz

that night/morning was crazy indeed! not even another soul could fit there

Old Post Apr-15-2011 14:02  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Thanks Swamper! I don't mind some events of course, it was just a little overwhelming. This feature to hide events is great.

That shit was epic haha remember that john? My balcony had so many damn cigs in my planter it was hilarious. Good times though, I don't remember much from then but damn we had fun.

Dani, Liz, Tom, John, Arturo, AMD-DA, Rick, Tae, the whole crew. I think I had like 40+ in a studio APT. lol

Old Post Apr-15-2011 14:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Jollins Forum used to be very personable / social / full of fun threads and now it seems to be mainly event listings... What happened??

I find it surprising you would complain about that, being that you are a promoter and essentially everyone who posts events here contributes to that issue. As Swamper mentioned tho, that's what the hide feature and event sub-forum are for.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 17:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoBDaWG
Prepared to Dance!

Wow... blast from the past those names are.

Facebook has taken a lot away from message boards in general.

And with something like tranceaddict, back in the day you had everyone in the scene signing up for a site, now everyone's just on Facebook and reviews, pics, etc all get posted there.

I remember it being like 8:00 am and getting home trying to be the first one with party pics up on ta =(

Old Post Apr-15-2011 19:20  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for RoBDaWG Click here to Send RoBDaWG a Private Message Visit RoBDaWG's homepage! Add RoBDaWG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoBDaWG
Prepared to Dance!

HAHAHH OP is Original Poster...

wow, that explains a lot of confusion I've had on message boards for the past eternity...

I always assumed it was Operator like it is everywhere else.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 19:22  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for RoBDaWG Click here to Send RoBDaWG a Private Message Visit RoBDaWG's homepage! Add RoBDaWG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Hmm lets see if I can remember some more:

Aivikonen, Lunasea, Porky, NY1004, dcctnycprincess, DJDREO, Greedy, Sunshine79, trancinchink

Where the hell has StanVoid been btw?

Old Post Apr-15-2011 19:27  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2005 House Tune - Vocal Sample Says "House Music" over and over [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - "No War In The Summer" (Barbara Brown Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread