Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Zen Fest 1998 Zepherhills Florida Video
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

Deep from my video archives, long before camera phones and before I ever hosted a party of my own... I had my Cannon video camera out and about at raves in the south east.

Here is an hour and a half of my adventure that was Zen 1998. An unbelievable festival of its time and one of the most memorable for me personally. Certainly not my best camera work but needless to say I was "having fun" that night. LOL

Special thanks to George (Dreambeamz) in Charlotte for ripping the video to YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fubiZdQcbNY

Last edited by maddhatterradio on Jun-06-2015 at 01:45

Old Post Jun-06-2015 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mcnasty8676
tranceaddict

Love it! Thank you so much. Made my night to see this!

Old Post Jun-06-2015 08:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mcnasty8676 Click here to Send Mcnasty8676 a Private Message Add Mcnasty8676 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

zen 99 was my first festival. much appreciate the old footage!

Old Post Jun-06-2015 12:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

I was just talking to a co worker about zen and hearing his crazy story's. I was too big into mid 90s hip hop and a bit too young (class of 02) to be involved in the late 90s craziness in fl

Old Post Jun-06-2015 13:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Ahh man. Dynamix, Storm...the local legends and very cool dudes. Very nice vid mate

Old Post Jun-06-2015 15:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Damn, the good ol days...

Old Post Jun-07-2015 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mcnasty8676
tranceaddict

Not to hijack the thread, but keeping it oldschool...

check out Sasha in 1990!! The vibe in the room is so sick!

Old Post Jun-07-2015 01:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mcnasty8676 Click here to Send Mcnasty8676 a Private Message Add Mcnasty8676 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Innocence Lost
Damn, the good ol days...

I miss those days, terribly. Just glad I survived all the partying. I'll never forget that night....my very first festival. Then it was Ultra on the beach in the sand, and Future Fest in Atlanta.

Both those festivals I have videos posted as well on YouTube.

Old Post Jun-07-2015 01:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

quote:
Originally posted by maddhatterradio
I miss those days, terribly. Just glad I survived all the partying. I'll never forget that night....my very first festival. Then it was Ultra on the beach in the sand, and Future Fest in Atlanta.

Both those festivals I have videos posted as well on YouTube.

Nice man, i'll check your youtube channel/

Old Post Jun-07-2015 01:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I was still listening to All Eyes On Me on my cassette player, lol.

Good ol' 90s.

Part of me wishes I had discovered dance music back then, though.

Ahh.

Old Post Jun-07-2015 04:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mcnasty8676
Not to hijack the thread, but keeping it oldschool...

check out Sasha in 1990!! The vibe in the room is so sick!

My very first party was at Mars in Cocoa Beach in 1992 and wow does that music take me back. I love piano riffs in any dance music. So awesome how everyone (literally) was dancing back then.

Old Post Jun-07-2015 13:42  United States
jsweeney51
Senior tranceaddict

That's some vintage BT there at the end, back when he actually was worth seeing. Crazy seeing him openly wearing a shirt that says "got meth?"

man, literally EVERYTHING has changed so much since then.

Old Post Jun-07-2015 14:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jsweeney51 Click here to Send jsweeney51 a Private Message Visit jsweeney51's homepage! Add jsweeney51 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Zen Fest 1998 Zepherhills Florida Video
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIt Says You Are Unique [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJ K Walker vs. Marcos - "Night Finder" (Marcos Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread