Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Ultra WMC Miami
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Not going but is there does anyone have a list of events?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UMF/commen...hedule_updated/

Old Post Feb-10-2018 00:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Will be there from Thurs till Monday

Thur-Chus & Ceballos boat party

Fri-Toolroom poolparty+Ultra

Sat-Ultra+Hot Since 82 pres. KNEE DEEP in MIAMI

Sun-Eric Morillo Pool party

Mon-Sleep

Finally get to see Sasha & Diggers at an actual festival

Old Post Feb-10-2018 01:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

WE need to have a west coast TA meet up. I don’t think I’ve met any SoCal ta-ers ever. I’ll be in town 20-27. Going to Ultra Friday and Saturday. My only plans so far.

Old Post Feb-10-2018 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

up until 2 years ago, the FLA forum had the sub for MMW / WMC events.

Parties starting to release every day now and not a whole lot of surprises thus far.

Dirtybird B2B at Trade (last year) was unreal as was Essential.

2 of my favs took the year off in 17 (Kinetika and Guesthouse)so it allowed for us to explore. Rvdioactive and Soup NYC did a great event at Do Not Sit.

Put the Wife to bed and then I hit up KYI. Caught a surprise set by Todd Terry. I was in heaven!

Looks like this year, we may end up in Portland that weekend to catch Dj Dan / Derrick Carter + Colette B2B with DJ Heather THEN the following Saturday at Factory 93 with Coxy in LA!!!

Those 2 events are taking the sting out of not going to Miami this year.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Feb-10-2018 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Well i'm going to the Space closing party and seems like someone else is going as well. I will probably by showing up there around 5-7am Monday morning after what ever night party I do Sunday night.

Maybe meet there?

There's still tickets available, I may do Ultra (not sure what day) but it's always a cluster fuck there.

Old Post Feb-10-2018 17:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

wasn't going to do Ultra this year (don't want to deal with 18 year old douche bros)

but the Resistance line up this year is pure fire

Old Post Feb-10-2018 18:29  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I bought the Trade all access pass for $50 bucks. It will pay it self off if I go to at least 2-3 parties. They usually have very good line ups and special guests. On top of that its only a few blocks from where I am staying. Even if I just pop in and out its worth it.

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
2 of my favs took the year off in 17 (Kinetika and Guesthouse)so it allowed for us to explore. Rvdioactive and Soup NYC did a great event at Do Not Sit.

George (Kinetika) is one of my good friends, I think I mentioned this last time? He just has a baby so will be missing out on WMC this year. I didn't go in 2016 and last year he didnt have a party either. Having a baby throws a wrench into things. Bummed I will be missing out on his party yet again.

As far as the do not sit party, are you talking about the one with Junior & Todd Terry? I was there that night/morning they are both good friends of mine. I had to fly out like a few hours after the party ended, it was a short trip last year :/

Heres Junior dropping a dope edit!

Here's Toddy dropping another edit!

Old Post Feb-11-2018 05:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

This Resistance line up is solid yo!

Old Post Feb-12-2018 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I bought the Trade all access pass for $50 bucks. It will pay it self off if I go to at least 2-3 parties. They usually have very good line ups and special guests. On top of that its only a few blocks from where I am staying. Even if I just pop in and out its worth it.

George (Kinetika) is one of my good friends, I think I mentioned this last time? He just has a baby so will be missing out on WMC this year. I didn't go in 2016 and last year he didnt have a party either. Having a baby throws a wrench into things. Bummed I will be missing out on his party yet again.

As far as the do not sit party, are you talking about the one with Junior & Todd Terry? I was there that night/morning they are both good friends of mine. I had to fly out like a few hours after the party ended, it was a short trip last year :/

Heres Junior dropping a dope edit!

Here's Toddy dropping another edit!

Yep! That party was awesome. We caught the first portion 9P-2A as both of us were fried from a very long day and had our 2 biggest events on Sat so felt it wise to leave a little in the tank. Wish I knew you were there...would've been REALLY cool to hang out!

The whole Kinetika crew was always quite welcoming and just down to earth.

My first WMC(2013) is when they did their first showcase. It was our first night and my Wife got sick (too much bubbly) So I grabbed one of our friends, found their party on "the list" and was close to the hotel. Had no idea who they were as a label but was blown away and made it a go-to every year after.

Would imagine that having kids changes the tour schedule a bit...especially at first.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Feb-12-2018 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I'd love to go to the Get Lost party. They throw parties all over the world, most notably in Tulum in early January (used to coincide with BPM). Always a great vibe and great music. this years party starts at 5AM and goes till 5AM the next day.

Look at this stacked lineup

Get Lost. With &ME, Archie hamilton, Arthur Baker feat. Rockers Revenge (live), Atish, Audiofly, Audiojack, Bedouin, Behrouz, Bill Patrick, Black Coffee, Blond:ish, Bontan, Carl Craig, Cassy, Damian Laarus, Dance Spirit (live), Davi (live), Davie Squillace pres. HiFi, Denney, Dennis Ferrer, Dewalta, DJ Sis, DJ Sneak, DJ Tennis, DJ Three, Doc Martin, Ellen Allien, Felix Da Housecat, Francescca Lombardo, Fur Coat, Guy Gerber, Joeski, Kenny Glasgow, Kerry Chandler, Kölsch, La Fleur, Magit Cacoon, Nico Stojan, Nicolas Matar, Pale Blue (live), Patrice Baumel, Rowee, Serge Devant, Seth Troxler, Soul Clap, Subb-an, Thugfucker, Visionquest, Wizardry . 5 a.m.-5 a.m. Saturday, March 24, Location TBA. 21+. Tickets cost $65-$125 via residentadvisor.net

Old Post Feb-14-2018 15:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I'd love to go to the Get Lost party. They throw parties all over the world, most notably in Tulum in early January (used to coincide with BPM). Always a great vibe and great music. this years party starts at 5AM and goes till 5AM the next day.

Look at this stacked lineup

I was thinking about this party, but I might end up at Prydz X Beyer party that night or a friends party. It's kinda like EDC where you don't know the acts (party's/events) until the week before and then you can't see everyone you want to see because of conflicting time slots haha

Old Post Feb-14-2018 16:55  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
Yep! That party was awesome. We caught the first portion 9P-2A as both of us were fried from a very long day and had our 2 biggest events on Sat so felt it wise to leave a little in the tank. Wish I knew you were there...would've been REALLY cool to hang out!

The whole Kinetika crew was always quite welcoming and just down to earth.

My first WMC(2013) is when they did their first showcase. It was our first night and my Wife got sick (too much bubbly) So I grabbed one of our friends, found their party on "the list" and was close to the hotel. Had no idea who they were as a label but was blown away and made it a go-to every year after.

Would imagine that having kids changes the tour schedule a bit...especially at first.

Yeah they are all Jersey peeps. From Jr to George/Kinetika to Joeski to Todd Terry. They all know each other and help each other out with projects and stuff. It's cool to see this when in other big cities no one wants to help each other out and everyone just burns on each other because it's "competition." That's why you got the welcoming vibe at their parties because that's just how they genuinely are.

As far as last year, it was an impromptu trip. I left Saturday early morning after that Do Not Sit party to visit some friends in Jacksonville that I have been promising to visit for years. It was more like planning to visit them, but also checking into Miami for WMC. So I split the time in Miami and with them. This year it's just Miami so planning stuff out, and started this thread. I don't think there was a WMC thread last year?

Old Post Feb-14-2018 16:56  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Ultra WMC Miami
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRemix of sandstorm, maybe? [2003] [28]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreek Geuze Presents Oradea - Salt lake (Club mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread