Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
karim
the method to the madness

TOTA drunk thread

Only post if you're drunk

I ogt my head start for st. patty's day

Who's drunk?

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Mar-17-2005 07:53  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ub3rBreaker
The broken one

Not drunk, but have a few on me

listennin to some choones and chillin

Aways good!

so dope its disgusting

Old Post Mar-17-2005 08:16  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ub3rBreaker Click here to Send Ub3rBreaker a Private Message Add Ub3rBreaker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

had a few and lost(rare) in poker

why did i call that all in............WHY!??!?!?!

Old Post Mar-17-2005 08:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim

quote:
Originally posted by Pettiscool
had a few and lost(rare) in poker

why did i call that all in............WHY!??!?!?!

TOTA poker tournament? Let's give'r

Lets keep the buy in cheap cause I'm poor

Karim

Old Post Mar-17-2005 08:28  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Whut a fuckn GREAT idea Karim!

We've had the TOTA Stoner's thread for like how long... but never a drunken one! OMG! Brilliant...

Im not drunk now, but i wanted to state that i hope to frequent this thread quite frequently! IM hardly ever stoned, but drunk, now thats a WHOLE different can of worms!

NIcely done! THis is my new 2nd home!

~Jem~

Old Post Mar-17-2005 13:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

IMO - Alcohol is a low payoff/high cost proposition - so I tend not to (ab)use it.

not to mention it makes me all flushed and red like a cherry tomato.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Mar-17-2005 13:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stingray
Still underwater

After I come home from gettin my hair cut, I'm gonna start hackin away at some Guinness. So you can count on me being back later

Old Post Mar-17-2005 15:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray Click here to Send Stingray a Private Message Add Stingray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Old Post Mar-17-2005 15:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Billche
Supreme tranceaddict

Give me a few hours, Ill be more then good then.

Old Post Mar-17-2005 15:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Billche Click here to Send Billche a Private Message Add Billche to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

Drunk

I wish I was

Old Post Mar-17-2005 15:33  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RTT
tranceaddict

this thread is gonna get some good use!!! cant wait to hear what ppl post....be back in a few hours and see what i can spell and say..

Old Post Mar-17-2005 15:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RTT Click here to Send RTT a Private Message Add RTT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim

Everybody's ignoring the first and only rule of the thread

Karim

Old Post Mar-17-2005 15:58  Lebanon

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help ID'ing this tune [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThree Drives - "Greece 2000" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread