Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

damn you Emery!! I have no booz at home.

Old Post Apr-10-2005 05:52  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

drunk and loving it

Old Post Apr-10-2005 08:32  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

fuck, I'm wasted...and now halfway through a joint

Old Post Apr-10-2005 09:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

IM sooooooooooooo hammered its not funny..

i can barely type, esp. on this shitass non fuckning butterfly keyboard... arg!

fuck, guys, im drunk!
where are more beers

-jem-

Old Post Apr-11-2005 01:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
IM sooooooooooooo hammered its not funny..

i can barely type, esp. on this shitass non fuckning butterfly keyboard... arg!

fuck, guys, im drunk!
where are more beers

-jem-

LOL! good for you Jemjems!

you'd be so proud of me last night! uber hammered, double fisting, and girls were offering me drinks! lol
silly times!

Old Post Apr-11-2005 02:03  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick
LOL! good for you Jemjems!

you'd be so proud of me last night! uber hammered, double fisting, and girls were offering me drinks! lol
silly times!

SILLY! OF COURSE, you were at a lesbian party afterall!!!

And ANYTIME your drunk, OF COURSE im proud of you. ur my girl!! double fisting! thats just beyond awesome!!! and girls offering you drinks... thats just beyond HOT AS HELL...

+1 to preppie chick !!!

-jamie-

Old Post Apr-11-2005 02:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
SILLY! OF COURSE, you were at a lesbian party afterall!!!

And ANYTIME your drunk, OF COURSE im proud of you. ur my girl!! double fisting! thats just beyond awesome!!! and girls offering you drinks... thats just beyond HOT AS HELL...

+1 to preppie chick !!!

-jamie-

LOL! yup those lesbians were all out...

you're probably thinking they were all hot lesbians, sorry to burst yer bubble but quite a few of them were scary!!!

good times nevertheless, fun end of night! Next time you def have to come with to protect! haha... apparently saying that i was straight didn't really make a difference, and nice ladies were buying me drinks!
Crazy!!! there's more stories but those will be saved for our phone convo

Old Post Apr-11-2005 02:43  Brazil
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
LOL! yup those lesbians were all out...

you're probably thinking they were all hot lesbians, sorry to burst yer bubble but quite a few of them were scary!!!

good times nevertheless, fun end of night! Next time you def have to come with to protect! haha... apparently saying that i was straight didn't really make a difference, and nice ladies were buying me drinks!
Crazy!!! there's more stories but those will be saved for our phone convo

indeed they will. talk to you around 12 lars!

cheers habibi

- Jem -

Old Post Apr-11-2005 02:49  Canada
Jem_hadar
I remember...

A little late,

but was smashed last night again... on a Bubba keg! ohhhhhhhhhh the memories came flooding back! So many good binge drinking times w/ bubba!! hes like his own person at a party!

we freakin' cooked up some nice freakin sterloins and refreshed ourselves w/ some crisp cool bubba keg goodness!

*drool*... damn that beer and steak was great last night

im think im gonna hafta start hitting bubbas again for solid parties.

-jem-

i need sleep ce soir, so no more drinking and partying this week!! im still quite tired today at werk

Old Post Apr-12-2005 12:55  Canada
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

pretty buzzed from a night out with my girls!
lots of funny convos, especially about friend's ex's who are cops! lol
jamie, theres pictures of me a& chick alex double fisting! you'll be the first to see LOL

Old Post Apr-13-2005 07:21  Brazil
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

MissK came by, we decided to smoke one... went to ub3rtrancers dorm, smoked some, chilled, listened to choons... lol
as me and her are driving home we decided to stop for a drink! of course! chilling by ourselves in the non-smoking section got the attention of some guys who then bought us free shots... one of them tried to approach us but we politely shrugged him off... oh yeah and missk is married! LOL! worked like a charm! 7 years and a big diamond! Atta girl!

Old Post Apr-14-2005 06:01  Brazil
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
MissK came by, we decided to smoke one... went to ub3rtrancers dorm, smoked some, chilled, listened to choons... lol
as me and her are driving home we decided to stop for a drink! of course! chilling by ourselves in the non-smoking section got the attention of some guys who then bought us free shots... one of them tried to approach us but we politely shrugged him off... oh yeah and missk is married! LOL! worked like a charm! 7 years and a big diamond! Atta girl!

LONDON PUB SAY W00000000000000000000T~!!

7 years, damn habibi, you mu5t be one happy, lucky lady!

-jamie-

Old Post Apr-14-2005 06:17  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvery cool ID's from carl cox sets! part 4 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSATTVA - Echo of Silence (Way Out West Remix) / Rokk Wild - Come Closer (Acappella) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread