Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
waXology
Bookafuckin'shea

Who is still around?

It's been a looooong time. But just wondering who is still around. Any of the original AU.TA Posse still here?

Old Post Apr-05-2012 22:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for waXology Click here to Send waXology a Private Message Add waXology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Section 8
tranceaddict

Moved to Melbourne back in November and I noticed the scene is scattered but there. What it really needs is some organization. Its sorta sad to see this section of TA in such disarray ;-\

Old Post Apr-07-2012 05:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Section 8 Click here to Send Section 8 a Private Message Add Section 8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranzmit
AUTA Ninja Worryer

I'm kinda still here but its a bit of a mess by and large

Visit the secret Ninja site!! here
https://www.facebook.com/jon.hellyer

Old Post Apr-10-2012 06:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranzmit Click here to Send Tranzmit a Private Message Visit Tranzmit's homepage! Add Tranzmit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

i have a peek every coupla months

Old Post Apr-10-2012 22:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chanphakeo
tranceaddict in training

Hey cam

i'm here

original au.ta!

Old Post Apr-11-2012 14:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Chanphakeo Click here to Send Chanphakeo a Private Message Visit Chanphakeo's homepage! Add Chanphakeo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

hi2u

Old Post Apr-12-2012 08:53  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MIKE333ACE
Supreme tranceaddict

Im a 15yr old producer in adelaide and part time dj for some money on the side.

btw, can any South Aussies please give this fb page a like? need as many fans as possible, cheers

http://www.facebook.com/CheapDjHireInAdelaide

Old Post Apr-14-2012 08:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE333ACE Click here to Send MIKE333ACE a Private Message Visit MIKE333ACE's homepage! Add MIKE333ACE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pendulum
Senior tranceaddict

Cam!! LOL I haven't been on here in months, but poked my head in tonight. How are you mate?

Old Post Apr-19-2012 09:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Pendulum Click here to Send Pendulum a Private Message Visit Pendulum's homepage! Add Pendulum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chanphakeo
tranceaddict in training

@Pendulum

Scott, so we meet again lol

Old Post Apr-19-2012 09:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Chanphakeo Click here to Send Chanphakeo a Private Message Visit Chanphakeo's homepage! Add Chanphakeo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lostpsyte
Suspended User

I'm still around. Not really an original AU TA posse though.

Old Post May-03-2012 11:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for lostpsyte Click here to Send lostpsyte a Private Message Add lostpsyte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulie
Losing My Religion

Holy shit wtf happened across this whole forum....

Is swamper still around? Was it swamper?

That's me in the corner, That's me in the spotlight, I'm Losing my religion, Trying to keep up with you ,And I don't know if I can do it, Oh no, I've said too much,I haven't said enough, I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you sing, I think I thought I saw you try.

But that was just a dream, That was just a dream, But that was just a dream, Try, cry, why try? That was just a dream ,Just a dream, just a dream, Dream

Old Post May-11-2012 11:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulie Click here to Send Paulie a Private Message Add Paulie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

lol, blasts from the past all round.

yeah swamper is still here. what happened? facebook.

Old Post May-13-2012 05:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID HELP NEEDED: Paul van Dyk - Live on Global DJ Broadcast (New Years Eve) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark van Dale - Love Slave [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread