Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Australian trance ar***?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Peter Campbell
Supreme tranceaddict

Australian trance ar***?

Australian trance artist? what have we got growing down-under these days, anything decent?

Old Post May-30-2020 10:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Peter Campbell Click here to Send Peter Campbell a Private Message Add Peter Campbell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I recently moved to Townsville and am looking to begin a whole new genre of trance, actually. I'm thinking something along the lines of ceremonial epic monument trance dedicated to the aboriginal peoples, with a focus on rhythm over melody, but with enough saws to be considered epic. Research is taking quite some time to complete but I grow closer each day.

Old Post May-30-2020 12:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

My first song, entitled Baiame, is forthcoming on Wallaby Records.

This epic monumental trance song explores the true emotions of the Sky Father as he embarked on all the things he did.

This song will feature some didgeridoos and a tambourine or two.

Can't wait. Townsville is about to get rocked.

Old Post Jul-05-2020 23:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Wallaby Records folded and my song did not get released. Research continues into Aboriginal Epic Monument Trance, however. Progress has been slow but eye-opening. Through the application of native Australian instruments passed into various DAWs and converted into gated saw waves, I've found that my appreciation for Aboriginal culture has begun to wane. I still find the project itself fulfilling, but I'm no longer certain if attempting to transmit ancient Aboriginal cultures into something as sacred as epic trance music is a sound or just move to make in life. Despite my doubts, I press forward, as one should never act against their first inclination in life, so I've found.

Old Post May-28-2021 15:09 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Throughout July, despite COVID restrictions, I was able to conduct my initial auditions of aboriginal folk to determine those that I will employ in my first ceremonial epic monument trance single, Baiame. Everyone was required to wear two masks. Where possible, we tried to incentivise vaccination prior to arriving to the audition; however, until recently there's been a distinct paucity of vaccines available in our country. These limiting factors excepted, the auditions went well! I found this particular fellow with a velvety, molasses like voice whom would be perfect for the role of the rolling thunder chants which will be necessary. I paid those auditioning nothing. They left rather upset with me, as though I'd given them the impression that they would be compensated for auditioning -- which I did, but still, they should've known.

I wonder out loud if the forum would be interested in hearing my first rough draft of Baiame, which I assess should be available in Q1 2024, inshallah. Let me know now and I'll put you on the wait list.

Old Post Aug-28-2021 20:11 
Demoted
hi!

Greetings, Ted Promo. It's my understanding that you are no longer able to post messages throughout the Tranceaddict boards, which must be considered a huge loss to this thriving and populated community. In your stead, I intend to continue your work, including the release and distribution of Baiame, whenever you can provide me with a megaupload link.

Old Post Nov-10-2022 20:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Australian trance ar***?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSecret Development - Next Level [Secret Development] [2006] [34]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRedmark - "Zygota" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread