Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

Does anyone have the password for the pre sale on Ticketmaster? Regular ones are sold out already at 103$.

I don't understand how I am too late to buy these when I was literally refreshing the page waiting for it to be available for purchase. This is bullshit.

The Comfort Zone is a behavioral state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition, using a limited set of behaviors to deliver a steady level of performance, usually without a sense of risk. A person's personality can be described by his or her comfort zones. Highly successful persons may routinely step outside their comfort zones, to accomplish what they wish. A comfort zone is a type of mental conditioning that causes a person to create and operate mental boundaries. Such boundaries create an unfounded sense of security. Like inertia, a person who has established a comfort zone in a particular axis of his or her life, will tend to stay within that zone without stepping outside of it. To step outside a person's comfort zone, they must experiment with new and different behaviors, and then experience the new and different responses that then occur within their environment.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sifika Click here to Send sifika a Private Message Add sifika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sifika
Does anyone have the password for the pre sale on Ticketmaster? Regular ones are sold out already at 103$.

I don't understand how I am too late to buy these when I was literally refreshing the page waiting for it to be available for purchase. This is bullshit.

password is "melody" i believe

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
password is "melody" i believe

Thanks a bunch dude, it finally went through after using the password.

So excited for this event!!

The Comfort Zone is a behavioral state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition, using a limited set of behaviors to deliver a steady level of performance, usually without a sense of risk. A person's personality can be described by his or her comfort zones. Highly successful persons may routinely step outside their comfort zones, to accomplish what they wish. A comfort zone is a type of mental conditioning that causes a person to create and operate mental boundaries. Such boundaries create an unfounded sense of security. Like inertia, a person who has established a comfort zone in a particular axis of his or her life, will tend to stay within that zone without stepping outside of it. To step outside a person's comfort zone, they must experiment with new and different behaviors, and then experience the new and different responses that then occur within their environment.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sifika Click here to Send sifika a Private Message Add sifika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1dawoman
Maybe Means Yes

Got mine for $93....works out to $46.50 per day which in my opinion is decent for a full day of part-ay!

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for 1dawoman Click here to Send 1dawoman a Private Message Add 1dawoman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Thanks a bunch dude, it finally went through after using the password.

So excited for this event!!

sick, glad to hear. now to wait for phase 2, although i'm not expecting much. looks like enough artists already to cover 6pm-12am both days, they just need to fill in the beach parties.

my guess is the guys playing the digital stage will have 1.5 or even some 2 hour sets... on the other hand the dream stage acts will probably just play 1 hour each so maybe they'll announce a couple more of those. who cares though, i don't see myself spending too much time on that side

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
sick, glad to hear. now to wait for phase 2, although i'm not expecting much. looks like enough artists already to cover 6pm-12am both days, they just need to fill in the beach parties.

my guess is the guys playing the digital stage will have 1.5 or even some 2 hour sets... on the other hand the dream stage acts will probably just play 1 hour each so maybe they'll announce a couple more of those. who cares though, i don't see myself spending too much time on that side

At this point I don't even care who they include in phase 2 simply because I can justify a 100$ ticket for the current list.

Once I saw the likes of Carlo Lio, Richie Hawtin, Boris, Dubfire, Steve Lawler, etc.. I realized I was going to this event no matter what, lol!

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:37  Canada
KStuff
Senior tranceaddict

I was lucky and bought 2 tickets at $83.50 each. I even made 2 separate orders, so I have a unique QR code for each ticket.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KStuff Click here to Send KStuff a Private Message Add KStuff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

TicketRober.ca fees $16.50 + $2.50

Type
2-Day Electronic Nation Presale (Ages 16+)
Ticket Price CA $81.00 x 1
Facility Charge CA $2.50 x 1
Convenience Charge CA $16.50 x 1

Total: $100 on the money.

Ticket purchased

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

is there going to be hard tickets for this?

Old Post Apr-11-2012 18:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by randallpink
is there going to be hard tickets for this?

The only way to get into the event is a wristband that you receive in the mail.

No hard copies.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 18:09  Canada
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
The only way to get into the event is a wristband that you receive in the mail.

No hard copies.

dont think, many bought online.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 18:13  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

By the time stage two is released I bet tickets will be $150+.

Pretty big cash grab imo, but alas.

I'll probably do Keating and Cherry Beach, with all the kiddies at Digital Dreams, it has the making for quite an epic little weekend.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Apr-11-2012 18:13  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpun by Sven @ Kristal. This is a pretty well known track i think. HELP! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPerfecto Allstarz - "Reach Up" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread