Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ostrich

Nice interview. She definitely knows her tunes. I find her so damn attractive too, natural beauty right there.

Old Post May-31-2012 19:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

see you all at the guru tent this weekend lol

Old Post Jun-01-2012 12:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
McNasty
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Casa
see you all at the guru tent this weekend lol

Definitely! Wolf & Lamb played the boringness set i saw all weekend at Movement, hopefully they change it up this week.

Old Post Jun-01-2012 14:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for McNasty Click here to Send McNasty a Private Message Visit McNasty's homepage! Add McNasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

forget it guys...Mutek Curse remember?? always rains on Sunday and piknic is ruined lol

Nice addition though, Nicolas Jaar this Sunday

Old Post Jun-02-2012 02:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

When I heard Jaar was added I decided I was going.

When I saw the forecast I decided I wasn't.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

^ yup. i'm sure the party will be moved to an indoor venue if weather is shit, no?

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
julien2
HTML is not allowed

metropolis

Old Post Jun-02-2012 20:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for julien2 Click here to Send julien2 a Private Message Add julien2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by julien2
metropolis

Is it confirmed? On the website it says it will take place at Place De L'Homme...

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jun-03-2012 02:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie
Is it confirmed? On the website it says it will take place at Place De L'Homme...

They'll make the announcement around noon after checking the weather forecast

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Jun-03-2012 03:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Piknic has confirmed that it will be at the usual spot today.

Old Post Jun-03-2012 14:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Leif
Supreme tranceaddict

Hope the clear skies hold out...

Old Post Jun-03-2012 16:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Leif Click here to Send Leif a Private Message Add Leif to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by b-ran
DJ Tazz : he plays mostly house and techno, recently released a great album on Tsuba. Click here for his Facebook page

Resident Advisor review of his album on tsuba: click here

Margaret Dygas: Her productions dip into more experimental territory while with her DJing she plays underground house/deep house..resident at panoramabar in berlin. Her Discogs

Creator: A well known DJ in montreal. He ran the Black Out night at circus. Techno is his speciality with electronica influences...he is retiring so don't miss him!

Creator's Facebook Page

Old Post Jun-08-2012 23:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance ID again... [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSinema ft. Sandra - "Keep Me Hangin' On" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread