Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tiesto: "Why I left trance"
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by Titanium
Djs get far too much credit anyway. I remember tiesto being credited for Alone in the Dark by Airwave I asked the moron who uploaded it to change the title but the idiot wouldn't listen and the moron finally changed it.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Apr-14-2014 15:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Old news and hardly funny or shocking. Good example for some other DJ's so they can stop faking.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-14-2014 18:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T99
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Titanium
Djs get far too much credit anyway. I remember tiesto being credited for Alone in the Dark by Airwave I asked the moron who uploaded it to change the title but the idiot wouldn't listen and the moron finally changed it.

It gets worse

Old Post Apr-14-2014 21:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for T99 Click here to Send T99 a Private Message Add T99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

I've always preferred DJ Tiesto - Lord Of Trance to Lord of Tranz - Trancestores.

There's nothing to be afraid of,
virtual reality will rehabilitate
your mind and eventually your body
You'll be alright I promise
Just concentrate...
and trust the music

Last edited by Mattsanity on Apr-15-2014 at 03:00

Old Post Apr-14-2014 22:45  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by theqlogic87
lol Tiesto sold out like 7 years ago and now they're bringing the topic back? Need that exposure huh ..

[IMG]

honestly trance producer trolls and their total lack of self and musical awareness are lamer than the people they claim to troll.

Old Post Apr-16-2014 06:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kosmotika
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
honestly trance producer trolls and their total lack of self and musical awareness are lamer than the people they claim to troll.

Not to mention they like memes.

Old Post Apr-16-2014 07:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kosmotika Click here to Send kosmotika a Private Message Add kosmotika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psyshell
Supreme tranceaddict

It seems like a pretty reasonable attitude he's taking. Trance has long been on the way out and it's two most popular variants nowadays (cheese/electro trance 2.0) are both crap and widely regarded that way. I doubt it's purely about what's the most popular. It's good to be a part of a trend that's going well in some sortof way, whether that's a genre that's increasing in popularity, or one that has a strong underground following and is doing some good new stuff. Trance is neither.

Old Post Apr-16-2014 10:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Psyshell Click here to Send Psyshell a Private Message Add Psyshell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

I think many of us kind of grew up with Tiësto. Might as well remember him for who he once was. Btw, just me who thinks he's starting to look worn off? Those years of partying have started to show on old Tijs.

Old Post Apr-16-2014 17:12  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
I think many of us kind of grew up with Tiësto. Might as well remember him for who he once was. Btw, just me who thinks he's starting to look worn off? Those years of partying have started to show on old Tijs.

I noticed too, I thought he gained some weight, which happens easily above 35 I guess. Many of my age have the same issue, but then because of kids.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-16-2014 17:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney

Yeah he looked really bloated and old, happens...Vegas probably did him in.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Apr-16-2014 18:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

i was revisiting some of the in search of sunrise mixed the other day....fuckin' memories. very rarely listen to trance anymore, though.

Old Post Apr-17-2014 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
greeko
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Psyshell
It seems like a pretty reasonable attitude he's taking. Trance has long been on the way out and it's two most popular variants nowadays (cheese/electro trance 2.0) are both crap and widely regarded that way. I doubt it's purely about what's the most popular. It's good to be a part of a trend that's going well in some sortof way, whether that's a genre that's increasing in popularity, or one that has a strong underground following and is doing some good new stuff. Trance is neither.

Actually trance is doing really well underground.

Old Post Apr-17-2014 04:24  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for greeko Click here to Send greeko a Private Message Add greeko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tiesto: "Why I left trance"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyla - Ayla ...but which bootleg is this? [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - Like This Like That [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread