Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by farstriderr
That's some guy who posted a pic of himself with face blacked out back in the day. I thought it was funny to draw a face on it. Though I do 'even lift', I don't recall showing Brent any pictures of myself. So maybe he was trolling you.

I don't even have one Facebook profile...

Wow, quite the coincidence!

Old Post Dec-12-2018 20:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

you're smarter than you look but you're dumber than i thought

Old Post Dec-12-2018 20:45  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Complete with a freshly political Jamal Khashoggi avatar, making sure to remind us that THE GREAT FART STRIDER keeps up with world events.

Also nice to know that you horde pictures of shirtless men on your PC so that you can use them again and again in the future. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Edit: Goddammit Lira, I made a thread for FART STRIDER so that we could keep all our banter in there but you closed it Now the parent thread is ruined again

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Dec-12-2018 20:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farstriderr
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Complete with a freshly political Jamal Khashoggi avatar, making sure to remind us that THE GREAT FART STRIDER keeps up with world events.

I don't follow politics, friendo. It's actually the TIME person of the year, you uncultured homo. Only high class folk like myself keep up with the highly respected publications like TIME magazine. I didn't know what his name was, but he looks like a fat slob with the energy of a manatee, so I thought it would be funny to put his picture on my avatar.

quote:
Also nice to know that you horde pictures of shirtless men on your PC so that you can use them again and again in the future. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

On my photobucket, buddy. Get it right.

quote:
Edit: Goddammit Lira, I made a thread for FART STRIDER so that we could keep all our banter in there but you closed it Now the parent thread is ruined again

You should keep making them until you get baned 4 lyf.

Old Post Dec-12-2018 21:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for farstriderr Click here to Send farstriderr a Private Message Add farstriderr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Uncultured homo.

Old Post Dec-12-2018 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

it's that time. tips for potty training (girl).
ready? go!

she can sit on her little toilet but she won't pee. Some other suggested going cold turkey and going no diaper. Supposedly, they'll pee on themselves and eventually learn to use the toilet.

Going to start training right after christmas.

Old Post Dec-12-2018 21:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

It's funny how white women are ruined by childbirth, while asian women lose the baby weight in a month.

Back on topic.

Old Post Dec-12-2018 21:54  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
tips for potty training (girl).

Patience !

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Dec-12-2018 21:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Uncultured homo.

Hey I think I'm a cultured homo, thanks

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Dec-12-2018 21:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
It's funny how white women are ruined by childbirth, while asian women lose the baby weight in a month.

Are these digs at Jenny? I dont get it

Also fist rider is not funny at all

Last edited by wotyzoid on Dec-13-2018 at 22:10

Old Post Dec-12-2018 22:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by farstriderr
It's good to see you're doing well for yourself these days, System-K. DJ'ing at clubs and such. Ishkur is a pretty smart guy, when it comes to music anyway. He and the woman who convinced him to take care of her kid as a cuckold tricked me a few times, it was great. Also his old forum had unencrypted passwords, so he (as administrator) was able to see all users information. Basically a giant phishing operation. But that's neither here nor there.

I'm afraid the reports of my club slaying career having been greatly exaggerated.

That whole thing with Navkat was some weird shit, with hindsight. Both of them phoned me once, across the Atlantic, to find out the correct pronunciation of "Worcester". I was about 18. Why the fuck were they doing that? I've also become aware down the years that a remarkable amount of musical "facts" he came out with were actually complete twaddle. Guy was a big time blagger. Still, I was a stupid little shit at that age, so I can't claim much in the way of higher ground.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-12-2018 22:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Hey I think I'm a cultured homo, thanks

Not laughing that he called you that so much as the actual insult itself. Something funny about the word pairing. Lol.

Old Post Dec-12-2018 22:30 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track - Paul Oakenfold? [2007] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThree`n`One - "Reflect" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread