Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.11.03. Grand Opening @ Club Rio Saturdays Trance/HardTrance/Hardstyl
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djdarroo
Supreme tranceaddict

2007.11.03. 2007.11.04. Grand Opening @ Club Rio Trance Saturdays

Please join us on Saturday, November 3, 2008 for our Grand Opening of Club Rio's Trance Nights.

Club Rio has evolved from the prehistoric Viva Nightclub and which has seen the likes of world class Trance DJ's from around the Globe. The time has begun to once again bring back the Trance to your Pants, and celebrate the start of a new season. With very exciting new local DJ's and returning favorites, Club Rio is going to be the warmest spot to spend this winter.

A very spacious Dancefloor.
One of the best Sound and Lighting Systems in Canada, pumping over 100,000WATTS of speaker power.
Staggering Laser system can be compared to some of the world's best!
4 Talented Gogo Dancers.
A Euphoric atmosphere designed to create a welcoming party atmosphere.
and a DJ booth that is located convieniently for hands in the air Action!!

Nov.3 : Grand Re-Opening of Club Rio Trance Nights
----------
Robbie Lopez 11:00 - 12:30am

DJ Darroo 12:30 - 2:30

Mr. Morton 2:30 - 4:30

DJ Kutz 4:30 - Close
------------
Ranging from Progressive, Tech Trance, Uplifting, Hard Trance, Hardstyle, and Techno... your feet will not stop moving, and your hands will not come down until the sun comes up!

Doors Open : 11: - 7am
Entry Fee = $20

Last edited by djdarroo on Oct-24-2007 at 14:17

Old Post Oct-04-2007 15:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djdarroo Click here to Send djdarroo a Private Message Visit djdarroo's homepage! Add djdarroo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_deltawye
Supreme tranceaddict

Thats's cool, who are the resident dj's gonna be, I know yourself, but who else. Are they accepting demos??

Cheers

Deltawye

Old Post Oct-07-2007 19:39  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_deltawye Click here to Send dj_deltawye a Private Message Add dj_deltawye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

I will post more details regarding the djs very soon once it is confirmed.

Trance music is coming back to Rio once again big time.
we will have a whole variety of trance styles for everyone. The night will be from 12:00PM till 7:00AM

Stay tuned folks.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Oct-07-2007 21:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

There like a care bear

Old Post Oct-08-2007 15:40  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdarroo
Supreme tranceaddict

Heres the facebook Group... if your intreasted

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6771685907&ref=nf

Old Post Oct-14-2007 00:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djdarroo Click here to Send djdarroo a Private Message Visit djdarroo's homepage! Add djdarroo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobbyG.
DJ Kat SKRATCH

Hmmm....

I might have to come up and check this out ...its been a while since I've been to a Trance party at this venue....Is there a guestlist for reduced?

Old Post Oct-17-2007 22:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobbyG. Click here to Send RobbyG. a Private Message Add RobbyG. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdarroo
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey man.. no guestlist

Old Post Oct-18-2007 00:36  Canada
RobbyG.
DJ Kat SKRATCH

No worries

Is there anything different inside the club now thats its under new ownership?

Old Post Oct-18-2007 17:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobbyG. Click here to Send RobbyG. a Private Message Add RobbyG. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdarroo
Supreme tranceaddict

definately.The Speakers and lighting

Old Post Oct-18-2007 19:02  Canada
dj_deltawye
Supreme tranceaddict

For anyone that has never been to Viva (Now Club Rio), I urge you to check it out, especially next Saturday (November 3rd), when the Hard Trance starts up again. With the kick ass sound system that the club possesses, the music will be bangin'. The club is set up so that you can dance virtually anywhere, no sunken dance floor!, just a great party atmosphere

Come on down November 3rd, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers,

Deltawye

Old Post Oct-27-2007 16:37  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_deltawye Click here to Send dj_deltawye a Private Message Add dj_deltawye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdarroo
Supreme tranceaddict

Dj Darroo - Club Rio INto production

Enjoy

Old Post Oct-31-2007 04:13  Canada
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

Ooooh!!!

Old Post Nov-02-2007 23:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.11.03. Grand Opening @ Club Rio Saturdays Trance/HardTrance/Hardstyl
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid from Gabriel & Dresden Live Set [2007] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Secret" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread