Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Fist Pump
I think Leftroom party will be huge. Don't know about D36 yet but if was a TBA party it would be nice and sloppy too. lol

It's TBA - http://www.residentadvisor.net/foru....aspx?id=115357

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-23-2010 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Man the whole D36 to TBA thing is getting pretty ridiculous. I mean I don't care, but it's becoming a joke. It would probably be a better idea if they announce all of these acts as TBA and then once it's ready change it to D36.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Man the whole D36 to TBA thing is getting pretty ridiculous. I mean I don't care, but it's becoming a joke. It would probably be a better idea if they announce all of these acts as TBA and then once it's ready change it to D36.

Looks like D36 will open with Sasha after all....

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

I met with one of my insider contacts at district today. The club will hold a bit over a thousand patrons. It will consist of a medium sized main floor, balcony, and a lounge area down stairs. District will also feature an elaborate laser system. My source compared the laser system with the laser that was featured at twilo. There will be a huge disco ball on the main floor. The club also purchased a special LED lighting system from Maxwell that he used at this years gammy awards, see below video.

maxwell's lighting sitting

Old Post Sep-24-2010 02:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
I met with one of my insider contacts at district today. The club will hold a bit over a thousand patrons. It will consist of a medium sized main floor, balcony, and a lounge area down stairs. District will also feature an elaborate laser system. My source compared the laser system with the laser that was featured at twilo. There will be a huge disco ball on the main floor. The club also purchased a special LED lighting system from Maxwell that he used at this years gammy awards, see below video.

maxwell's lighting sitting

thats pretty sick. Any idea when it will open though?

Old Post Sep-24-2010 02:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
thats pretty sick. Any idea when it will open though?

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Looks like D36 will open with Sasha after all....

What a mess thats gonna be.

FYI all TA's!! Get to this place EARLY if you want to get inside. My contact tells me it will fill up to max capacity within a matter of two hours.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 02:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
What a mess thats gonna be.

FYI all TA's!! Get to this place EARLY if you want to get inside. My contact tells me it will fill up to max capacity within a matter of two hours.

yikes, good thing I got tix

Old Post Sep-24-2010 02:44  United States
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
yikes, good thing I got tix

Werd. Im getting mines on thursday (when I get paid) lets hope there still available

Old Post Sep-24-2010 02:45  United States
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I can't wait til Sankeys opens too. Hopefully between these two, they won't be toooooo crowded. I hate when a club is jammed packed, nowhere to move and nowhere to dance.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 02:50  United States
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
so they are bringing berlin to nyc...so everyone will be wearing vests,skinny jeans and scarfs?

Where have you been the last 3 years?

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Fist Pump
Well rounded or not. One of those trancy melodic build ups or break downs might as well be nails on a chalk board to the blk market crowd. Plus it's just too fast and most of those dudes are in huge k-holes. lol

This and this, lol. I did catch Alexi drop something very trancey @ the end of Drumcode though

Old Post Sep-24-2010 03:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
09vdubgti
Supreme tranceaddict

Ive been listening non stop to Moonbeam, fcuking love them. LIke literally I dont think they have a bad song theyre all good to awesome.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 03:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 09vdubgti Click here to Send 09vdubgti a Private Message Add 09vdubgti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska

This and this, lol. I did catch Alexi drop something very trancey @ the end of Drumcode though

blkmarket isnt running every party though.....so it won't be a blkmarket crowd every night. Saturday's crowd will be more mainstream. Taimur said it's possible they might dip into other genres in due time, I think dubstep was mentioned. I can see someone like j00f there, we'll see.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 03:38  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance, later 2000s. [2015] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackX-Trax - "Plan 94 (The Voyage)" (Northface remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread