Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by viciousmarie
Les préventes sont spécialement pour les clients fidèles au Bal en Blanc, c'est une façon de les remercier.

Vous remerciez les clients fidèles par les charger plus que 100$ par billet? Ca, je le doute. C'est tout simplement une partie de votre marketing

Old Post Feb-28-2012 01:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Old Post Feb-28-2012 16:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Vous remerciez les clients fidèles par les charger plus que 100$ par billet? Ca, je le doute. C'est tout simplement une partie de votre marketing

Oui, on les remercie en leur donnant la chance d'avoir des billets moins chers, à 95$ + frais. Que ça soit 100$ et plus, c'est le prix d'un tel événement, on a pas à se justifier, encore moins sur cette page. Il faut vraiment pas avoir de vie pour être Hater à ce point, get a life. Tout le monde a le droit de pas aimer ou trouver ça commercial, à chacun ses goûts, mais juste ''bacher'' pour le fun, c'est n'importe quoi. Va sur d'autre page si tu aimes pas, c'est tout.

Old Post Feb-29-2012 16:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dannyboyrm
Senior tranceaddict

WOW!!!

Je m'en fou du BeB mais des reponses comme telle.....

As a promoter you should basically provide info and straight up answers without the editorials or personal opinions.

You wouldn't be working for me for very long with that approach.

Old Post Feb-29-2012 19:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dannyboyrm Click here to Send dannyboyrm a Private Message Add dannyboyrm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

Je suis pas une promotrice du tout, je parle pas au nom de Playground mais le mien et j'ai droit à mon opinion personnel aussi, ce n'est pas un post d'événement où j'ai donné les informations, mais plutôt un sujet dans un forum auquel je peux participer, surtout avec toutes les trucs faux et méchants que je peux y lire. Merci tu prouves tout à fait mon point.

lol thanks God I don't need to work for you...

Last edited by viciousmarie on Feb-29-2012 at 22:03

Old Post Feb-29-2012 21:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dannyboyrm
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

ils nous font confiance sur le line-up.

mais c'est pas comme ça qu'on procède, c'est notre marketing à nous. Les préventes sont spécialement pour les clients fidèles au Bal en Blanc, c'est une façon de les remercier.

If you're not a promoter then stop coming across like one.

Old Post Feb-29-2012 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dannyboyrm Click here to Send dannyboyrm a Private Message Add dannyboyrm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Oui, on les remercie en leur donnant la chance d'avoir des billets moins chers, à 95$ + frais. Que ça soit 100$ et plus, c'est le prix d'un tel événement, on a pas à se justifier, encore moins sur cette page. Il faut vraiment pas avoir de vie pour être Hater à ce point, get a life. Tout le monde a le droit de pas aimer ou trouver ça commercial, à chacun ses goûts, mais juste ''bacher'' pour le fun, c'est n'importe quoi. Va sur d'autre page si tu aimes pas, c'est tout.

Wow, will you relax?

I'm not hating, nor am I bashing for fun. I'm merely suggesting that it's a bit silly to suggest that you are "thanking" regular patrons by charging them $100. That isn't much of a thanks. Bal en Blanc is earning a profit off these people, and it's all a part of their pricing model. Many festivals do the same thing. Not to say that there's anything wrong with that, but it's annoying to hear people come off like Playground is being virtuous by offering these lower priced tickets.

And lastly, although you may not be a promoter, you are certainly representing yourself as one, so you may want to relax on the hissy fits because you are giving Playground and Bal en Blanc a bad name.

Your response to what I said was totally unjustified.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 03:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

paging Spin Laden

Old Post Mar-01-2012 05:55  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

exact same conversation year in, year out.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 12:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
paging Spin Laden

I'm just waiting for the hate sex to bust out

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-01-2012 13:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007

Old Post Mar-01-2012 16:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

Old Post Mar-01-2012 16:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrancy tune from UMEK set [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRR Workshop - "Electrolux" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread