Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > 30 richest djs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

30 richest djs

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...hest-djs-world/

No big surprises here...

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Last edited by Yohan on Jun-11-2012 at 22:21

Old Post Jun-11-2012 21:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

I thought Darude would have ranked higher especially with all the royalty fees he must get for Sandstorm. Watch any major league sports game and it's played at least once.

They even play it on the Scrambler ride at Centreville. Love it!!

Old Post Jun-11-2012 22:24  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

I'm calling BS on all those numbers without some form of source or justification on how they were even conceived. Booking fees have ballooned lately with mainstream festivals pulling in hundreds of thousands of people. Peeps like Guetta, deadmau5 or SHM making top 40 charts and doing colabs routinely means they also bring in tons of money from the songs themselves. Someone who used to be famous and isn't so much anymore like Oakenfold (even if he earned that much previously we all know it went up his nose) being above guys like SHM, Guetta, deadmau5 or AVB doesn't make sense at all in my books.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 23:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
I'm calling BS on all those numbers without some form of source or justification on how they were even conceived. Booking fees have ballooned lately with mainstream festivals pulling in hundreds of thousands of people. Peeps like Guetta, deadmau5 or SHM making top 40 charts and doing colabs routinely means they also bring in tons of money from the songs themselves. Someone who used to be famous and isn't so much anymore like Oakenfold (even if he earned that much previously we all know it went up his nose) being above guys like SHM, Guetta, deadmau5 or AVB doesn't make sense at all in my books.

+1

I wouldn't take these rankings very seriously either.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 01:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GGM

Also, "net worth" is a ridiculous thing to try and give an estimate on - no one has a clue about how much personal debt these guys have racked up or conversely, how well they have invested their income.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 03:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > 30 richest djs
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this trance song with distinct melody [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYoji Biomehanika - "Seduction" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread