Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Benny Bennasi - Satisfaction
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
davinox
diving deep into sound

Push Me...Until I can get my Satisfaction????

What the hell is this song? I heard it on Trance Air Waves from a mix with Paul Mendez, and it has the Bonzi Buddy saying that quote.

You know Bonzi Buddy? That POS program. It sounds just like him.

Its a pretty cool song, anyone know what i'm talking about?

The father made fetuses with flesh licking ladies / While you and your mother were asleep in the trailer park / Thunderous sparks from the dark of the stadiums / The music and medicine you needed for comforting / So make all your fat, fleshy fingers fingers to moving / And pluck all your silly strings and / Bend all your notes for me and / Soft silly music is meaningful, magical / The movements were beautiful / All in your ovaries / All of them milking with green fleshy flowers / While powerful pistons were sugary sweet machines, / Smelling of semen all under the garden / Was all you were needing when you still believed in me.

Old Post Aug-09-2003 08:23  Tunisia
Click Here to See the Profile for davinox Click here to Send davinox a Private Message Add davinox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRELIVE
tranceaddict

DUDE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!111

This track you are talking about is 6 monthes old and already took the world by a storm!!!

Benny Bennasi - Satisfaction

I recommend you to get the steve murano remix to it , its the best

Old Post Aug-09-2003 08:26  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRELIVE Click here to Send DJRELIVE a Private Message Add DJRELIVE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

Re: Push Me...Until I can get my Satisfaction????

quote:
Originally posted by davinox
What the hell is this song? I heard it on Trance Air Waves from a mix with Paul Mendez, and it has the Bonzi Buddy saying that quote.

You know Bonzi Buddy? That POS program. It sounds just like him.

Its a pretty cool song, anyone know what i'm talking about?

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Aug-09-2003 08:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arj1o1

Re: Re: Push Me...Until I can get my Satisfaction????

quote:
Originally posted by Ste

davinox
i hate one smilie posts

heheh

Old Post Aug-09-2003 08:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for arj1o1 Click here to Send arj1o1 a Private Message Add arj1o1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

Re: Re: Push Me...Until I can get my Satisfaction????

quote:
Originally posted by Ste

Old Post Aug-09-2003 10:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Biz:erk
Senior tranceaddict

Dude this tune sux big time!!!

Old Post Aug-09-2003 11:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Biz:erk Click here to Send Biz:erk a Private Message Visit Biz:erk's homepage! Add Biz:erk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Biz:erk

gotta love the video tho

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Aug-09-2003 11:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aabech
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Biz:erk

dude you sux big time

Old Post Aug-09-2003 11:20  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Aabech Click here to Send Aabech a Private Message Add Aabech to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveSZ
When The Levee Breaks

Stephen Hawking's new single.

Old Post Aug-09-2003 11:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveSZ Click here to Send DaveSZ a Private Message Add DaveSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris_norris
Funk'd

quote:
Originally posted by [N]ûk|êû[Z]
gotta love the video tho

Indeed

Old Post Aug-09-2003 11:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for chris_norris Click here to Send chris_norris a Private Message Visit chris_norris's homepage! Add chris_norris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

quote:
Originally posted by DaveSaenz
Stephen Hawking's new single.

That was just wrong.

Old Post Aug-09-2003 11:55  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranz

WTF? What rock do you live under? The the Steve M remix sucked... f'in toss pot!!!

Old Post Aug-09-2003 11:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranz Click here to Send Tranz a Private Message Visit Tranz's homepage! Add Tranz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Benny Bennasi - Satisfaction
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for this one? [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - "Prendi & Scappa" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread