Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Because it's terrible music for soft faggots.

How can she hate coldplay you ask Marcus? Well Noel Fielding has the answer, because they are shit.

Old Post May-09-2012 23:40  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lira likes Coldplay, and he expects us to believe he's desirable to hot women. For threesomes even.

Old Post May-10-2012 02:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
For threesomes even.

With Coldplay on for ambiance, I'm sure.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-10-2012 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

I agree, Coldplay is shit. But, I do enjoy 'Every teardrop is a waterfall', though I partially agree with certain critics that have explicitly stated that the guitar riffs are U2-Edge rip-offs, and the piano introduction is stolen from Peter Allen - I go to Rio (1977) --see below--

Apparently, 'Temper Trap' is also ripping off U2-Edge guitar riffs and choruses. But, that's another day...

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post May-10-2012 02:48  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

lol that guy from the mighty boosh is quite drolz

Old Post May-10-2012 02:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
With Coldplay on for ambiance, I'm sure.

Lira is the Ned Flanders of the c0re.

Old Post May-10-2012 02:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post May-10-2012 02:56 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

That band Live that screamed about dolphins crying was so hoss fuck Coldplay.

Old Post May-10-2012 03:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Lira might just be the ultimate troll, because it's genuinely difficult to tell when he is serious sometimes.

Watch the second video and the answer will be obvious
quote:
Lira likes Coldplay, and he expects us to believe he's desirable to hot women. For threesomes even.

I do!? And, for the record, THIS IS THREESOME MUSIC!!!

Old Post May-10-2012 03:06  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Barf. Pass.

Old Post May-10-2012 03:07 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Isn't that what spergsex sounds like??

Old Post May-10-2012 03:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Barf. Pass.

Sorry, I clearly meant thrsm msc.

Old Post May-10-2012 03:12  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNext The Sunrise Festival 2004 [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackComanova - "Wishful Thinking" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread