Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > what is your all-time most epic night at Footwork? (the FW 7 Year Anniv thread)
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by DigDeep
My entire body went into shock/relapse after seeing this flyer. I thought I had buried the memory deep enough that it wouldn't resurface. I was so wrong..

I was thrilled to be hosting this party. The thrill turned to utterly uncontrollable excitement. That lead to beer, a pack of belmonts, and other things that I can't recall - but the taste on my tongue later that morning was pure sketch. Next thing you know, the lights came on. In the club, and in my mind. Yes, it was in that moment that I realized I was climbing the CN Tower for charity in a matter of hours. 2 to be exact. I went home with two pretty ladies, enjoyed their company, then climbed the stairs of the tallest fucking thing on the planet. A quarter of the way up, I felt great - still reliving the thrill that was the night before. At the halfway point I felt the Belmonts. Shortly after, the stomach acid, and a strange substance I couldn't put my finger on, began infiltrating my throat regions making it nearly impossible to breathe. I had no choice. I must do the unthinkable, a cleared my throat, and without any sort of warning 'last night' came up in the form of a ball of phlegm, of which was a colour the human eye had never seen before. 3/4's of the way up I was nearly pronounced dead. Sweat trickled down every orifice of my battered and beaten body. The thoughts in my mind at that point were just complete and utter madness. Sheep eating omelettes. Children playing with dead cats. Random fruits having casual conversation over coffee. These thoughts danced around my mind the rest of the way up to the top. I eventually made it. I was surrounded by young children who had made it up quicker than I did, and they weren't even out of breath. I stood there, hunched over in a semi panicked state - and in front 60 or so people, vomited on the floor.

The end.

-----------

I'll have to think about what my fav parties at FW were at some point I guess?

/thread.

As for Danny eating pizza he always does that, when he closed down System for good he offered some to Tristan. hahaha.

Old Post May-15-2012 22:30  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by flavor
Deadmau5 opened for Sydney Blu on her Bday

YES! magical night, you think I'd remember that one lol

Old Post May-15-2012 23:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

its awesome how almost everyone in here quoted a different party that was the best for them, shows how many events footwork has done in the last 7 years catering to all different tastes..

Old Post May-15-2012 23:19  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
its awesome how almost everyone in here quoted a different party that was the best for them, shows how many events footwork has done in the last 7 years catering to all different tastes..

Old Post May-15-2012 23:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breathesteve
Senior tranceaddict

Danny Howells @ Footwork, Sept 22, 2007

Not only was it one of my favourite Howells open to close performances I've seen (during his GU Miami period) but it was the night I got the phone number for my future wife.

Old Post May-16-2012 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for breathesteve Click here to Send breathesteve a Private Message Add breathesteve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breathesteve
Senior tranceaddict

Craig Richards night was another personal fav.

I'd die to see Tyrant (Lee Burridge & Craig Richards) at FW. Perfect size club for them.

Old Post May-16-2012 00:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for breathesteve Click here to Send breathesteve a Private Message Add breathesteve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by breathesteve
Not only was it one of my favourite Howells open to close performances I've seen (during his GU Miami period) but it was the night I got the phone number for my future wife.

Dude, this guy needs a second pair of passes. Ridiculous lol

Old Post May-16-2012 00:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by breathesteve
Danny Howells @ Footwork, Sept 22, 2007

edited my original post. September 2007 was Howells' epic extended set, NOT October 2008 like I originally wrote down. It was right after the boat cruise!! Holy shit time flies!!!

Old Post May-16-2012 01:43  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post May-16-2012 01:48  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavor
I am f**king amazing

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
edited my original post. September 2007 was Howells' epic extended set, NOT October 2008 like I originally wrote down. It was right after the boat cruise!! Holy shit time flies!!!

I thought it was the nite before the boat cruise?

Old Post May-16-2012 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for flavor Click here to Send flavor a Private Message Add flavor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

<3 Footwork

I'm grateful that my health is finally allowing me to enjoy more nights at my favourite venue

Old Post May-16-2012 01:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

Victor Calderone in January of 2010.

Also there was a night where Peter Bailey was killing it, wish him and Richie Santana could come back to Footwork...

God there are so many other parties, really gotta think about it.

Old Post May-16-2012 04:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > what is your all-time most epic night at Footwork? (the FW 7 Year Anniv thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMojado - "Naranja" (Dimitri Andreas vision) [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWassermann - "W.I.R" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread