Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > please I.D. this trance masterpiece!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sakin
tranceaddict

Question please I.D. this trance masterpiece!!!

hi, i heard this song 2 times in the radio and i never got its real name cuz it doesnt have any vocals but it has such a powerful melody, i attached part of the real song here, please help me out i.d. this killer track ill be really thankful. is right bellow this post, let me know if u can at least listen to it cuz i cant, it has 93,000 bytes and is 24kbps and 11025 khz . what am i doing wrong thank you

Last edited by sakin on Nov-02-2003 at 08:59

Old Post Nov-02-2003 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sakin Click here to Send sakin a Private Message Add sakin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sakin
tranceaddict

listen and ull be hooked

killer melody, here it is

Last edited by AndiH on Nov-02-2003 at 10:45

Old Post Nov-02-2003 07:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sakin Click here to Send sakin a Private Message Add sakin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Occasu
Supreme tranceaddict

can't post the sample in a reply won't work, so i have been told anyway .

Old Post Nov-02-2003 09:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Occasu Click here to Send Occasu a Private Message Add Occasu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sakin
tranceaddict

mmmm

i posted another thread with the file in it and it didnt work either, what mp3 converter can i use, any ideas???? i think i kinda fixed the mp3 cuz before it didnt even start, now it says its connecting but that the media type is messed up or something, i want to crack this problem as soon as possible, help with any suggestions

Last edited by sakin on Nov-02-2003 at 09:53

Old Post Nov-02-2003 09:47  United States
pdxflyboy
tranceaddict in training

whats the exact filename.ext ?

Old Post Nov-02-2003 09:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pdxflyboy Click here to Send pdxflyboy a Private Message Visit pdxflyboy's homepage! Add pdxflyboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sakin
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pdxflyboy
whats the exact filename.ext ?
. mp3 ,i named it unknown.mp3

Old Post Nov-02-2003 10:01  United States
AndiH
Currently not available.

Do not post samples in replies and don't edit your samples afterwards.

I made a new thread and reposted your sample.
*thread closed*

Old Post Nov-02-2003 10:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > please I.D. this trance masterpiece!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFamous track unamed 2 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJan Gustafsson - "Eternal Light" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread