Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

i'll def confirm CJ Art's sound
Besides him Moshic as well...

But the best of deep and dark prog today for me would be the Delta Club mixes Martin Garcia and Guille Quero do for 90.3 FM in Buenos Aires.
Heavy duty tuneage...for that matter, the Argentinian sound in general is still predominantly dark prog

Old Post Aug-15-2011 20:57  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

I've been looking for John Digweed's transitions radio show episode 04 from 2000. Haven't found an active torrent for it online. Guest mix was by Steve Lawler.
If any one has it and can share it on here it'd be appreciated. It's in Mercury server's set vault, but i don't post on there nearly enough to have access.

Was aired on 22 September 2000 : that night Diggers was in Tokyo at the Code Club Complex, two hours of which gets aired the following week for 005. The show has a real Twilo feel to it, with the NYC influence being apparent right from the off.

"We've going to keep it nice and dark and tribally tonight" [John Digweed]

Tracklist looks like this. Hopefully it jogs some ones memory and they'll share it.

John Digweed Kiss100 : Show 004

01. Kevin Aviance - Alive (John Creamer & Stephane K Mix) [Wave Music | Promo]
02. Siren Ciry - Miles Ahead (The Phat Lip E.P.) [Weekend World | Week 008]
03. Echomen - Orient [End Recordings | END 031]
04. Heller & Farley - Deep Sensation (Peace Division Mix) [Junior London | BRG011]
05. Second-Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 [Hallucination | HAL 013]
06. Samneric - Crazed Cello [Silver Pearl Records | SP06]
07. Teimoso feat. Shelly Preston - Riding [Hooj Choons | HOOJ114]*
08. Magic Alec - Beautiful Thing [Zone Recordings | ZONE012]
09. Jürgen Driessen - Tenshi [Maelstrom Records | MAELT006]

Show 004 : Guest Mix from Steve Lawler

01. Lexicon Avenue - Midnight On West 27th Street (Vocal Mix) [Forensic Records | for-011]
02. The Path Ft. Marcel - Praying (Tom Middleton's Cosmos Vocal) [Junior London | BRG013RX]
03. Datar - B (Tarrentella & Redankas' NYSC Mix) [Hooj Choons | HOOJ100]
04. Cevin Fisher - The Way We Used To [Subversive | SUB53T]
05. Futureshock - The Question (Why Why Why) [Fuju | Fuju 003]
06. Madonna - Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Remix) [Maverick | W537TX1 9362 44923-5]
07. Friskoboy - Starbuster [Zazoo Recordings | ZAZ 010]
08. Praha - Mojito (Part I) [Player One Records | PLA04]
09. Cevin Fisher - Love You Some More (Steve Lawler's Flight To Atlanta Mix) [Subversive | SUB68T]

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Last edited by Aaron C. on Aug-15-2011 at 22:34

Old Post Aug-15-2011 22:14  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greeny1210
Senior tranceaddict

Quality thread and really nice to see plenty of people into this kind of stuff, some belters been posted.
I used to be well into this sort of stuff and have best part of a thousand vinyls in this style which I used cain, however nobody seemed interested in it so started to lose heart and think whats the point, carried on dj'ing for a few years till about 2007 but the whole generic digital beatport etc stuff just wasnt the same a srecord shopping eveything just seemed to go so soulless and flooded with average-ness
Heres a couple of faves of mine from that era.

Hypnotic Dreams - Classic Prog Trance mix
Eternal Sound - Progressive Trance mix
One for the Underground - Dark Progressive mix

Old Post Sep-14-2011 12:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Greeny1210 Click here to Send Greeny1210 a Private Message Visit Greeny1210's homepage! Add Greeny1210 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greeny1210
Senior tranceaddict

Hypnotic Dreams - Classic Prog Trance mix
Eternal Sound - Progressive Trance mix
One for the Underground - Dark Progressive mix

Old Post Oct-06-2011 01:37  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Greeny1210 Click here to Send Greeny1210 a Private Message Visit Greeny1210's homepage! Add Greeny1210 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Oct-06-2011 02:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron C.
I've been looking for John Digweed's transitions radio show episode 04 from 2000. Haven't found an active torrent for it online. Guest mix was by Steve Lawler.
If any one has it and can share it on here it'd be appreciated. It's in Mercury server's set vault, but i don't post on there nearly enough to have access.

Was aired on 22 September 2000 : that night Diggers was in Tokyo at the Code Club Complex, two hours of which gets aired the following week for 005. The show has a real Twilo feel to it, with the NYC influence being apparent right from the off.

"We've going to keep it nice and dark and tribally tonight" [John Digweed]

Tracklist looks like this. Hopefully it jogs some ones memory and they'll share it.

John Digweed Kiss100 : Show 004

01. Kevin Aviance - Alive (John Creamer & Stephane K Mix) [Wave Music | Promo]
02. Siren Ciry - Miles Ahead (The Phat Lip E.P.) [Weekend World | Week 008]
03. Echomen - Orient [End Recordings | END 031]
04. Heller & Farley - Deep Sensation (Peace Division Mix) [Junior London | BRG011]
05. Second-Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 [Hallucination | HAL 013]
06. Samneric - Crazed Cello [Silver Pearl Records | SP06]
07. Teimoso feat. Shelly Preston - Riding [Hooj Choons | HOOJ114]*
08. Magic Alec - Beautiful Thing [Zone Recordings | ZONE012]
09. Jürgen Driessen - Tenshi [Maelstrom Records | MAELT006]

01. Lexicon Avenue - Midnight On West 27th Street (Vocal Mix) [Forensic Records | for-011]
02. The Path Ft. Marcel - Praying (Tom Middleton's Cosmos Vocal) [Junior London | BRG013RX]
03. Datar - B (Tarrentella & Redankas' NYSC Mix) [Hooj Choons | HOOJ100]
04. Cevin Fisher - The Way We Used To [Subversive | SUB53T]
05. Futureshock - The Question (Why Why Why) [Fuju | Fuju 003]
06. Madonna - Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Remix) [Maverick | W537TX1 9362 44923-5]
07. Friskoboy - Starbuster [Zazoo Recordings | ZAZ 010]
08. Praha - Mojito (Part I) [Player One Records | PLA04]
09. Cevin Fisher - Love You Some More (Steve Lawler's Flight To Atlanta Mix) [Subversive | SUB68T]

NYONE got this?

Old Post Nov-19-2011 02:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Nov-20-2011 01:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nima86
NYONE got this?

I'm diff going to hunt those down later today. I'll post if I find any links

Old Post Nov-20-2011 04:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Found that from
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...76&referrerid=2

Digweed set
http://megaupload.com/?d=GYRQV1ZR
Found from
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=318662&perpage=12&forumid=26&pagenumber=111

Old Post Nov-21-2011 11:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Keefus7D
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You might like this:

60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming by john00fleming

That set is awesome! Thanks for sharing

Old Post Dec-06-2011 22:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Keefus7D Click here to Send Keefus7D a Private Message Add Keefus7D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
generic
Supreme tranceaddict

Worked through the entire thread, thanks for posting this stuff.
Downloaded some nice sets here.

Old Post Dec-19-2011 19:35  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for generic Click here to Send generic a Private Message Add generic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

this hector fellow is on a roll with the dark prog i must say.

Old Post Dec-20-2011 04:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten Live at Impulz 17-2-2001 [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBumbling Loons - Rumbling Toon (Evolution Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread