Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon

(lol, I think this was given to Cam Maxwell...)

lol.....yeah, that was funny. At first I thought it was a request till someone behind in the booth read it to me!

Old Post May-08-2010 22:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno_addict
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cenik
CZ is open all day on Sunday, so really it's up to you re: when it's best to go. I'll let others fill you in on the line-up so you can make a better choice. You'll likely hear a lot of tech house and tribal-tech tomorrow but you'll definitely hear tunes from a broad range of genres. Have fun! It's a zoo

thanks for the answer...
thats so cool to have a place near where you live to listen some tech house or tribal tech... if someone have the line up its good but I dont think it will help me so much cause I know nothing about the local guys

Old Post May-08-2010 22:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for techno_addict Click here to Send techno_addict a Private Message Add techno_addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

best time to go is between 7 and 8am.. peak time is around 9am

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-09-2010 00:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
best time to go is between 7 and 8am.. peak time is around 9am

I kinda prefer the night shift these days
Unless Nathan or Junkies play in the am

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post May-09-2010 00:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
I kinda prefer the night shift these days
Unless Nathan or Junkies play in the am

me too ~ I like the Sunday night shift but I usually base what time I go on the set times, (and how early I have to get up on Monday lol).

"Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together” ~ Anais Nin

Facebook

Old Post May-09-2010 00:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jennifer_P_ Click here to Send Jennifer_P_ a Private Message Visit Jennifer_P_'s homepage! Add Jennifer_P_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone have the SET TIMES for tonight?

i hear mr. carlo lio is back

Old Post May-09-2010 19:28  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGreekStylexX Click here to Send XxGreekStylexX a Private Message Add XxGreekStylexX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

I was just listening to part 3 of The Roaches set form CZ and i thought to myself that this was one of my favorite parties of all time and I'm so grateful that I can be taken back to that place in time every time I play this set.... I <3 CZ.

Old Post May-09-2010 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by XxGreekStylexX
anyone have the SET TIMES for tonight?

always in the event thread: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...8&forumid=77&s=

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-09-2010 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
always in the event thread: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...8&forumid=77&s=

ahh sorry man !!
thanks for the tip

Old Post May-09-2010 19:41  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGreekStylexX Click here to Send XxGreekStylexX a Private Message Add XxGreekStylexX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno_addict
Senior tranceaddict

was there yesterday night for a couple of hours.. really cool place, nice tech house tracks , good sound system and far less sketchy than what I thought.. security everywhere, some strange people of course but there are places hundred times more sketchy than that in europe...

long life to comfort zone. great place to listen some cool music on a sunday.

Old Post May-11-2010 00:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for techno_addict Click here to Send techno_addict a Private Message Add techno_addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by techno_addict
was there yesterday night for a couple of hours.. really cool place, nice tech house tracks , good sound system and far less sketchy than what I thought.. security everywhere, some strange people of course but there are places hundred times more sketchy than that in europe...

long life to comfort zone. great place to listen some cool music on a sunday.

I actually found it a bit more sketchy and a bit less awesome than it usually is last night... The music was great but the vibe didn't reach its full-potential. Glad you had fun but go back again to get a better picture of the CZ awesomeness

"Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together” ~ Anais Nin

Facebook

Old Post May-11-2010 00:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jennifer_P_ Click here to Send Jennifer_P_ a Private Message Visit Jennifer_P_'s homepage! Add Jennifer_P_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno_addict
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer_P_
I actually found it a bit more sketchy and a bit less awesome than it usually is last night... The music was great but the vibe didn't reach its full-potential. Glad you had fun but go back again to get a better picture of the CZ awesomeness

yes of course i'm going to go back for the few months Ill stay in toronto, I need my weekly hours of good tunes. also yes it wasnt packed, like half packed, is it always like that or sometimes all packed?

Old Post May-11-2010 00:38  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis one was played 1997 by mark spoon [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGTR - "Mistral" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread