Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Great, now Cryo can't stay behind, Dave? over to you?

Sorry, but don't count on me. I've got several other songs that need finishing before I can start anything else, and I've just got so many other things going on, winter blahs, etc. that I'm not really feeling it right now. If things change, I'll try to get something together before the deadline, but that's pretty unlikely.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Really nice work G. about the 2:00 mark reminded me of Humate - love stimulation.

I would be up for submitting something but what is the deadline. I have so little time I'd hate to fuck up the project from late delivery.

no doubt. finally something that doesn't suck on here. mix is great. Would of been nice if you flammed the back beat a bit and made the groove a little behind the kick but nice work.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
no doubt. finally something that doesn't suck on here. mix is great. Would of been nice if you flammed the back beat a bit and made the groove a little behind the kick but nice work.

Now you are talking like a human!!!

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Really nice work G. about the 2:00 mark reminded me of Humate - love stimulation.

Thanks Tomseh

I went through a stage about a year ago where I wanted to smash Tyas (in fact the original title of this track was 'I will smash you Tyas') but then I realised my monitoring setup had reached it's limits with this track and I just got frustrated with it and gave up.

Oddly I bought some K271's for tracking and it turns out they're far better for final mixdowns than the HS80s, although I still have to start and mostly sort out on the monitors.

I'm literally weeks from a move and a purchase of some GIK treatment. I literally cannot wait.

Oh and thanks Rich for the comments on that other one as well. Still not sure whether to put vocals on that or not which is why I think i'll miss the deadline for that one.

J, have you got any ideas of what you want for the artwork. I'll have a go myself until/unless you've got somebody better to do it.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:23  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLover007
Now you are talking like a human!!!

Cheers,

Darek

if you mentioned an idea that didn't suck, i would say the same about you but that isn't the case. Only human if you say nice things huh. That is somewhat robotic.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Subtle
Subreme tranceaddict

I would donate this one if interested.

Subtara - Sunshine Chords (Original Mix)

http://soundcloud.com/subtara

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:25  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Subtle Click here to Send Subtle a Private Message Visit Subtle's homepage! Add Subtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Please do: 1400 * 1400 @ 300dpi
feel free to define album title and tagline, then you can work with Normie on promotional text for stores and reviews. would be great if that is sorted.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

If you could get Kysora on the board then he should be able to creat this graphic/art for us.

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Happy to, maybe we have 3 submissions and then choose the best one?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Thanks Tomseh

I went through a stage about a year ago where I wanted to smash Tyas (in fact the original title of this track was 'I will smash you Tyas') but then I realised my monitoring setup had reached it's limits with this track and I just got frustrated with it and gave up.

Oddly I bought some K271's for tracking and it turns out they're far better for final mixdowns than the HS80s, although I still have to start and mostly sort out on the monitors.

I'm literally weeks from a move and a purchase of some GIK treatment. I literally cannot wait.

Oh and thanks Rich for the comments on that other one as well. Still not sure whether to put vocals on that or not which is why I think i'll miss the deadline for that one.

J, have you got any ideas of what you want for the artwork. I'll have a go myself until/unless you've got somebody better to do it.

not my business but you would be doing yourself a disservice by aligning yourself with what is going to be something that sucks and a guaranteed fizzle. Just something any pr person would tell you.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:38 
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Yeah my drums are always a little tedious tbh. I'll do something with them for the final mixdown. I still think the mix needs a little more something to really stand up to the best of Tyas, which was the goal here. But cheers.

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Please do: 1400 * 1400 @ 300dpi
feel free to define album title and tagline, then you can work with Normie on promotional text for stores and reviews. would be great if that is sorted.

So basically piss about with imagery and 'the concept' at will? I'm no great graphic designer but i'll do what I can.

quote:
not my business but you would be doing yourself a disservice by aligning yourself with what is going to be something that sucks and a guaranteed fizzle. Just something any pr person would tell you.

I'm not really about chasing the labels or creating the image even if you were 100% spot on. It can't be all business for me, I need to enjoy it still.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

yep feel free

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:42  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprogressive tune ID [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNexus - "II Vicous" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread