Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
basilisk
Ektoplazm

SOULCRAFT - ZEN SPIRIT EP
01 :: Moog Navigator (143 BPM)
02 :: Zen Spirit (144 BPM)
03 :: All About You (146 BPM)
04 :: Requiem For A Moog (146 BPM)
05 :: Electrons (144 BPM)

SoulCraft is the latest project from Mario Sounoglou, a Greek psytrance producer already known for his work as DarkShiRe and Septagram (a collaboration with Dark Elf). The Zen Spirit EP showcases another facet of Mario’s sound: smooth and uplifting morning trance with a psychedelic edge. This release is made by Soul Spirit Records, a new imprint of Helicon Sounds Music, and mastered by Dark Elf at K.G.B. Labz, Athens, Greece.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...-zen-spirit-ep/

Old Post Apr-29-2009 15:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

V/A - TELEPATHIK NONSENSE
01 :: Sn-ikik - Childs Plaiii (140 BPM)
02 :: Chris Rich - The Domino Effect (145 BPM)
03 :: Cuboid Atom - Tsall Cymbal Lick (150 BPM)
04 :: Oneiromanix - Space Deranger (148 BPM)
05 :: STI & One-Lok - Sludge And Slime (155 BPM)
06 :: Nuver - Ignition (151 BPM)
07 :: Suspiria - Apocalyptic Dreams In The Ordinary Madness (155 BPM)
08 :: Post Traumatic - Demon Side (150 BPM)
09 :: Malicious - Think About This (158 BPM)

Telepathik Nonsense is the latest compilation from Wonk#Ay Records, an underground netlabel from the UK. This release explores several different psychedelic trance sub-variants on the experimental frontiers of night music: blistering hard psycore, menacing darkpsy, and hints of the ultra-trippy Swedish forest sound. The end result is peak-level mind-altering mayhem for all you screwy lunatics out there. Compiled by Devi@nTT, mastered by Morganism, and featuring graphics by IdolMonkey.

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...athik-nonsense/

Old Post May-06-2009 12:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk

V/A - TELEPATHIK NONSENSE
01 :: Sn-ikik - Childs Plaiii (140 BPM)
02 :: Chris Rich - The Domino Effect (145 BPM)
03 :: Cuboid Atom - Tsall Cymbal Lick (150 BPM)
04 :: Oneiromanix - Space Deranger (148 BPM)
05 :: STI & One-Lok - Sludge And Slime (155 BPM)
06 :: Nuver - Ignition (151 BPM)
07 :: Suspiria - Apocalyptic Dreams In The Ordinary Madness (155 BPM)
08 :: Post Traumatic - Demon Side (150 BPM)
09 :: Malicious - Think About This (158 BPM)

Telepathik Nonsense is the latest compilation from Wonk#Ay Records, an underground netlabel from the UK. This release explores several different psychedelic trance sub-variants on the experimental frontiers of night music: blistering hard psycore, menacing darkpsy, and hints of the ultra-trippy Swedish forest sound. The end result is peak-level mind-altering mayhem for all you screwy lunatics out there. Compiled by Devi@nTT, mastered by Morganism, and featuring graphics by IdolMonkey.

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...athik-nonsense/

Awesome cover art!

Old Post May-07-2009 01:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

DJ BASILISK - LIVE AT DARKRAVE vs PANIC
01 :: Gappeq - Speaker Seeker [Wirikuta Recordings]
02 :: Datakult feat. DJ Ehm - Valis [Pleiadian Records]
03 :: Furious - Sadizmo [Technical Freaks Records]
04 :: Polyphonia - Caballero Negro [Tremors Underground Productions]
05 :: Mukti - Eastern Wind [Ektoplazm]
06 :: Dragon - Ritual Fire [T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi]
07 :: Penta - Robot Poetry [AuraQuake Records]
08 :: Sulima vs Hysteria - Data Processing Tower [Blitz Studios]
09 :: Baphomet Engine feat. DJ Zoim - Psycho Motor [Kabrathor Records]
10 :: Mubali - Artificial Freaks [Trishula Records]
11 :: CPC - Lizard Metanoya [No Comment Records]
12 :: Phatmatix - Hominus Nocturna [Yabai Records]
13 :: Exaile - Tied Up (Azax Syndrom Remix) [GBM Records]
14 :: Rinkadink - Techmology V3 (Menog Remix) [Nutek Records]
15 :: Electric Universe - Holografic [Electric Universe Records]
16 :: Delirious Noon - Quasar [Vertigo Records]

This set was recorded live at Darkrave vs Panic, a special one-off event held on the May long weekend in Toronto, Canada. My mission was to showcase the hard and nasty side of psychedelic trance often referred to as “darkpsy,” a style that is not often heard on Toronto dance floors. I try to ease it up near the end with a few crowd-pleasing tunes with big build-ups and a splash of melody but much of this set might be too intense for some listeners; consider yourself warned!

Download it here:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/mixes/dj-b...krave-vs-panic/

Old Post May-18-2009 23:27  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

MUKTI - MAGICK MOTHER EP
01 :: Magick Mother (145 BPM)
02 :: Awakening (Upon A Star Part 2) (150 BPM)
03 :: Eastern Wind (150 BPM)
04 :: Crossing Rolando's Fissure (152 BPM)
05 :: The Thanaton (152 BPM)

The Magick Mother EP marks the debut of Mukti (Darren Harper), an American psytrance and ambient producer. This five part conceptual release explores the rich symbolism of the mother archetype, challenging the listener with raw psychedelic rhythms and powerful atmospheric effects. Although the style is associated with darkpsy it is better to think of it as twisted forest trance with space rock influences and a slightly lo-fi sensibility—not unlike Para Halu or Psykovsky in some ways. This EP has been mastered by Kri at Audiovalve and features artwork by Paul Zulauf.

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...gick-mother-ep/

Old Post May-25-2009 15:47  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

TAPWATR - THE END OF EVERYTHING EP
01 :: The End Of Everything (128 BPM)
02 :: The End Of Everything (René Patrique Remix) (128 BPM)
03 :: The End Of Everything (Theme Fe Remix) (132 BPM)
04 :: The End Of Everything (Knifestyle Remix) (128 BPM)

Tapwatr (Jeremy Reid) returns with The End Of Everything EP, his second release with the German netlabel Digital Diamonds. The original track is a slick piece of driving minimal techno drowned in delay and accented with bleak electro motifs. Three additional remixes from René Patrique, Theme Fe, and Knifestyle round out the release with differing interpretations of Tapwatr’s distinct groove.

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...-everything-ep/

Also worth checking out:
Tapwatr - Dirty Things EP and the complete Digital Diamonds discography.

Old Post Jun-05-2009 20:32  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

V/A - KALILA
01 :: LiquidNoize - My friend EGo (152 BPM)
02 :: Farebi Jalebi - Giggle Pit (150 BPM)
03 :: Audio Psykosis - Senile Syndrome (150 BPM)
04 :: Ouroboros - Dreamer (155 BPM)
05 :: Adi - Tripplethree (148 BPM)
06 :: MunkE - Close Your Eyes (154 BPM)
07 :: Aghori Tantrik - Corpses Don’t Lie (158 BPM)
08 :: Hydropanic - ChapOri (150 BPM)
09 :: Allegoric Psynce - Travel Through Blackhole (150 BPM)
10 :: Bloodclot - Salad Fingers (154 BPM)
11 :: Spiral - eXpanding Aggresion (154 BPM)

Compiled by Audio Psykosis and released by Liquid Frequency, Kalila is a sizzling darkpsy release showcasing the mind-altering sounds of the Indian psytrance underground. The title of this compilation is taken from the Panchatantra, an ancient fable chronicling the search for a “mountain herb that was believed to restore life to the dead.” This release has been mastered by Kri @ Audiovalve with paintings by Dhiren Sasmal, a celebrated artist and illustrator from West Bengal, and digital design by Yidam.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV format direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/kalila/

Old Post Jun-07-2009 16:19  Canada
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

I dont know if you guys know this but solar Fields will be playing right here in Toronto on June 27th!!!

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Jun-08-2009 05:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chw
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
Here is Astral Projection from Exposure 2003.

01. ID
02. Melicia - Experience
03. Cosma - Yok Yok
04. Astral Projection - Back From Hell
05. ID
06. ID
07. Astral Projection - 1.000.000 Years from Today
08. Delerious - Dynamic Force
09. ID
10. Astrix - Disco Valley
11. Astral Projection - Chaos
12. Protoculture - More Direction
13. Cosma - The Time Has Come
14. Bamboo Forest - Breath

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qw474v

i've been through this thread looking for astral projection sets.. does anyone have this set (link is now dead) or any others to upload? joof @ exposure would be nice as well.

a while ago tunnel rat was looking for GTG 34 + 35 -- i believe they're readily available on john00fleming.dj in the members forum. just register you'll be able to see the GTG thread.

for those too lazy to register i'll start with my only astral projection set:

GTG34 Pt. 1 J00F - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

GTG34 Pt. 2 Astral Projection Guestmix - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

GTG35 Pt. 1 J00F - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

GTG35 Pt. 2 SVD Guestmix - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Old Post Jun-09-2009 15:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chw Click here to Send chw a Private Message Add chw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
I dont know if you guys know this but solar Fields will be playing right here in Toronto on June 27th!!!

This looks like a completely amazing event!
http://www.ektoplazm.com/events/suma-the-cosmic-ball/

Too bad I'll be missing it.

Old Post Jun-09-2009 16:51  Canada
chw
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk
This looks like a completely amazing event!
http://www.ektoplazm.com/events/suma-the-cosmic-ball/

Too bad I'll be missing it.

definitely making note of this. i love tool and alex grey has done album art for them. i'd go for the visuals alone.

p.s. my avatar is an alex grey piece..

Old Post Jun-09-2009 19:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chw Click here to Send chw a Private Message Add chw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chw
i've been through this thread looking for astral projection sets.. does anyone have this set (link is now dead) or any others to upload? joof @ exposure would be nice as well.

a while ago tunnel rat was looking for GTG 34 + 35 -- i believe they're readily available on john00fleming.dj in the members forum. just register you'll be able to see the GTG thread.

for those too lazy to register i'll start with my only astral projection set:

GTG34 Pt. 1 J00F - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

GTG34 Pt. 2 Astral Projection Guestmix - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

GTG35 Pt. 1 J00F - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

GTG35 Pt. 2 SVD Guestmix - [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Yeah, it occurred to me a while back to check the forums on J00F's site.
And new GTG online (with Digital Blonde) up shortly on J00F's forum ... http://www.john00fleming.dj/

Old Post Jun-10-2009 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback--- Help ID 2003 HOUSE Tune - please [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMan With No Name - "Paint A Picture" (Vocal Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread