Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
tech/deep house? stop it...i seen you looking up flights for trance energy

Generally speaking I actually do like tech house and deep house myself when Im in the mood for it. I can't listen to techno 24/7

but I am going to Detroit for Technoes.

Old Post Mar-14-2012 15:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hitokiri
Jugulatin Foos Everywhere

poppin my D cherry this year will be funny running into some of you hooligans out there

check out my radio show Harmonic Dissonance every 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 pm EST on Party103
*** upcoming gigs***
TBD

Old Post Mar-14-2012 15:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Visit hitokiri's homepage! Add hitokiri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by hitokiri
poppin my D cherry this year will be funny running into some of you hooligans out there

hahaha awesome ! We can celebrate popping both of our D cherries.

Such a big TA group going this year

Old Post Mar-14-2012 16:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by hitokiri

YAY!

Lack of technoes is being made up for with good peeps visiting the D. I was considering not going, but fuck it, it's still going to be awesome. And I still get to spend some QT with my boo and the Detroit peeps All-around win.

Old Post Mar-14-2012 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this, but for those of you arriving on Friday, make sure you go by the Bang Tech 12 party The Detroit Techno Militia guys put together an all-day affair with locals and friends from all over playing some banging techno. More of a reason to go: show some support for NE talent Craft, Dave Martin, Oliver Caine, and Deepak Sharma are all playing from what Seoul told me.

Old Post Mar-14-2012 16:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
YAY!

Lack of technoes is being made up for with good peeps visiting the D. I was considering not going, but fuck it, it's still going to be awesome. And I still get to spend some QT with my boo and the Detroit peeps All-around win.

Just say fuck it and let

It will be fun

Old Post Mar-14-2012 16:47  Poland
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Just say fuck it and let

It will be fun

LOL.

I'm not bailing, I made the commitment to some ppl, going to be doing some work over there

Old Post Mar-14-2012 17:33  United States
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
LOL.

I'm not bailing, I made the commitment to some ppl, going to be doing some work over there

Old Post Mar-14-2012 20:29  Poland
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

You lost me

Old Post Mar-14-2012 20:33  United States
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

trance energy? maybe 7yrs ago lol but wrd SebG, I def can't be listening to techno 24/7. Also, just like my coffee, I like my techno a certain way (realized this while in bcn).

I think its perfect- listen to some groovey-chunky house during the day (nothing too crazy to be able to enjoy the outdoor setting, sun beaming on your body, and kick a few flows so I can pimp a few hoes) and then as night falls get around to some bangin tech to close it out- perhaps a bit of angry rap- and than look for that boom boom techno at the afterhours.

speaking of which, where they at (afterparties)??

motto for this yr: No sleep till Brooklyn!

Old Post Mar-15-2012 15:03  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

FYI, the DLuv DEMF 2012 subforum is up and running Hopefully the afterparties start getting announced soon.

http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php#31

Old Post Mar-16-2012 03:42  United States
Chaska
Techno Addict

Old Post Mar-16-2012 04:28  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId Techno! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGoldenscan - Sunrise [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread