Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Some new Rise of Skywalker footage
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Some new Rise of Skywalker footage

Looks like we have some new The Rise of Skywalker footage from Disney's D23 expo. https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019...e-of-skywalker/

Old Post Aug-26-2019 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Yeah looks great, I'm tempted to see it.

Old Post Aug-26-2019 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

That's a lot of Star Destroyers.

Old Post Aug-26-2019 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Spoiler: Jar-Jar Binks is Sheev's father!

(~)

Old Post Aug-26-2019 17:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Honestly, why does anyone want to see this after The Last Jedi?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-27-2019 08:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

For me the only reason, Palpatine...

Edit: also most of the stuff is taken from expanded universe lore, unlike the previous 2 films that came out including the disaster one Rian Johnson directed...

Old Post Aug-27-2019 09:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Indeed. I keep telling my coworkers, "There is NO way this can be any worse that TLJ!" But one of them, at least, fears a "hold my beer and watch this" moment is possible.

Old Post Aug-27-2019 12:59  United States
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Some for a sense of completion. Others out of sense of habitual obligation. A few because of morbid curiosity.

And then there are the True Believers, those who proclaim TLJ the greatest thing to have the Star Wars banner attached to. Trifle not with these folk, for they will call you things like 'toxic incel' and 'misogynistic women-hater' for daring to decry their gospel.

(~)

Old Post Aug-27-2019 14:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
Some for a sense of completion. Others out of sense of habitual obligation. A few because of morbid curiosity.

And then there are the True Believers, those who proclaim TLJ the greatest thing to have the Star Wars banner attached to. Trifle not with these folk, for they will call you things like 'toxic incel' and 'misogynistic women-hater' for daring to decry their gospel.

That, or Leia will Mary Poppins herself across the vacuum of space and bitch slap your disturbing lack of faith.

Old Post Aug-27-2019 14:54  United States
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
That, or Leia will Mary Poppins herself across the vacuum of space and bitch slap your disturbing lack of faith.

If Led Zepplin is playing while doing so, I'm down with that!

(~)

Old Post Aug-27-2019 14:59  Canada
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
If Led Zepplin is playing while doing so, I'm down with that!

Thank you for that. That, almost, half ass redeems the scene. Clever editing, and you can't go wrong with Immigrant Song. Watch out, Thor...

Old Post Aug-27-2019 15:09  United States
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

I guess i'm the only one here on Maxx Hard, ya'll can suck this --D

Old Post Aug-27-2019 17:17  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Some new Rise of Skywalker footage
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTom Novy - Live @ Mayday Hungary [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Digital Blonde - "Electra" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread