Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
Not yet determined. Mister DJ Rann will most likely do so in the coming few weeks.

Oh, and so the unmixed tracks will appear in the same order they were mixed I suppose.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-21-2012 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

One can only assume so. You never know.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-21-2012 16:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Normie
OK since we're close and fairly finalized, can everyone PM me with Artist name, song name, fairly specific genre you consider your contribution and Country/state you are at? Anything you want to toss in beyond that will help as well if for no other reason than help me come up with some ideas.

Also Raphie, cal you give me the official title and whatever legal and or other info you want and I'll whip up some text.

It's an awful, awful thing that everyone ignored the naysayers and managed to pull this off isn't it? From the clips I have heard so far this most definitely does not suck.

I sent this to you but it might be helpful if people posted their info in the thread too (several people have needed this information).

Forum name: Trancelover03591
Artist: Caleb Golston
Track Name: Tieftraurig
Mix: Original
BPM: 128
Genre: Progressive Trance / Progressive House

oh, and we haven't pulled it off yet. I won't say that until my first royalty check clears :P

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-21-2012 16:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Forum name: Trancelover007
Artist: DariusX
Track Name: Memories
BPM: 128
Genre: Trance/Progressive Trance

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-21-2012 17:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Roopert Rave
tranceaddict in training

I've been studiying production and I even paid a lot for a dope trainin study course to get me well ahead

so not wantin to butt in here but can anyone get there track on this?

Old Post Mar-21-2012 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Roopert Rave Click here to Send Roopert Rave a Private Message Add Roopert Rave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

Forum name: Rodri Santos
Artist: Rodri Santos
Track Name: Floating Towards Infinity
BPM: 136
Genre: Uplifting Trance

Old Post Mar-21-2012 22:18  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

i just need some art work.

"It's not the equipment....it's the muthaf@#%r running it"
quote:
Originally posted by Pagan-za
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 22:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

I... have no idea what genre my track is. Either progressive or electro house? It's kinda both. IDFK.

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 02:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Seandroid
I... have no idea what genre my track is. Either progressive or electro house? It's kinda both. IDFK.

You could almost call it Tech-Trance. The BPM about 125?

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-22-2012 03:09  United States
Seandroid
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
You could almost call it Tech-Trance. The BPM about 125?

128. I definitely wouldn't call it trance of any way or shape though lol.

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 03:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Seandroid
128. I definitely wouldn't call it trance of any way or shape though lol.

Well, then I would say electro. Tech-trance isn't as 'trancy' as some may think though, very influenced by electro and house.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-22-2012 03:33  United States
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

Well i can tell you that i used to hate electro, it's true that i am now a bit into it thanks to dubstep and melodic electro house coming from the likes of Wolfgang Gartner, Madeon , Knife Party, Clockwork etc... your style picks elements from this guys but also has definitely some trance influence that i love and i thinks thats why i like your stuff a lot.

You are very good at it, however i've never felt like doing something like this myself even though i like it, everything ends being progressive house with electro elements or simply trance. When i want to make tech house or techno i've the genres in my head a lot more separated.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 04:09  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1 track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarcos - Just For A Day [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread