Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

See? I'm glad someone agrees with me!

MORE ASS WIPERS AT THE PORT-A-POTTIES PLEASE.

Old Post Jul-07-2014 15:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

EI had: ping pong, SEVERAL TVs for the Belgium vs USA game, bubble ballon lights for the nighttime to illuminate the party (introduced in the May party), more porto potties because the line up for washroom as long, more food truck vendors (if it was a long lineup take an walk and come back, I did and it worked) and yet there are still complaints?

I guess by the 6th year of running EI they will have gotten everything right.... correct? The 2017 editions of EI will include but not limited to: 4K menu displays, wireless phone charging, valet parking, treehouse amenities and flashlights with 6000 lumens for all retards walking into trees or can't find their loved ones.

Can't wait.

Old Post Jul-07-2014 16:27  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Nap stations, massage tables, showers, and you forgot personal ass wipers at the bathrooms. Also someone/some people to brush my hair for me. And anyone else whose hair will need brushing.

And maybe a conveyor belt, like at the airport, from the ferry to the entrance so we don't have to actually walk there.

Old Post Jul-07-2014 16:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
wireless phone charging,

That one is not the most awful idea! Phone charger was broken in the car, only was in the hotel but a few minutes while we got ready and smashed a beer.

I had my phone on powersaving mode and on silent to preserve any battery I had. Missed a lot of texts and didn't take no where as many pics or vids I intended to.

I was at LFP in 2011 and they had these vending machine chargers things. Pretty much like lockers, you buy by the hour, or just put your credit card in, open up a mini locker, put phone in there, plug it in and lock it. Come back later and check on your charged phone. LOTS of people were using it.

And right now, kibash that whole electronic payment thing, FUCK.DAT! Maybe one or two booths that allows you to buy tokens or something and have the set up for debit/credit payments to get tokens to redeem at the vendors. Or where you looking for those ATMs that gave out $80 at a time?

As for the ass wipers, who takes a dump at the party?! Seriously, grow up people!

Last edited by Mach X on Jul-07-2014 at 17:16

Old Post Jul-07-2014 16:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

As for the ass wipers, who takes a dump at the party?! Seriously, grow up people! :P

Uh, people do.

Old Post Jul-07-2014 17:13  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Everything the promoters controlled was top notch . I usually hang out near the fronts so I didn't notice the levels

Old Post Jul-07-2014 17:27  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Come on, more atms? After how many years of going out, you still can't budget ahead and withdraw enough cash before you enter the park?

Truth.

We've all grown up with having it so easy to obtain cash that there really is no excuse. It's not the 80s anymore where you had to wait in line on a friday, for an hour, surrounding by ppl smoking, just so you could have some dough to spend on the wknd

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-07-2014 18:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
That one is not the most awful idea! Phone charger was broken in the car, only was in the hotel but a few minutes while we got ready and smashed a beer.

I had my phone on powersaving mode and on silent to preserve any battery I had. Missed a lot of texts and didn't take no where as many pics or vids I intended to.

There's an easy solution for that - carry your own portable charger. I would highly recommend investing in one. They come in handy for any outdoor activity - camping, hiking, music festivals, road trips, long flights, even Danny Tenaglia marathon sets...

Old Post Jul-07-2014 20:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I got one, but it's a little bulky, looking buy one of those tiny pocket ones, almost the size of small cigar.

Old Post Jul-07-2014 23:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
As for the ass wipers, who takes a dump at the party?! Seriously, grow up people!

lol party poopers lol

Old Post Jul-08-2014 00:40 
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Truth.

We've all grown up with having it so easy to obtain cash that there really is no excuse. It's not the 80s anymore where you had to wait in line on a friday, for an hour, surrounding by ppl smoking, just so you could have some dough to spend on the wknd

How old are you?

Old Post Jul-15-2014 18:46  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
I was at LFP in 2011 and they had these vending machine chargers things. Pretty much like lockers, you buy by the hour, or just put your credit card in, open up a mini locker, put phone in there, plug it in and lock it. Come back later and check on your charged phone. LOTS of people were using it.

And right now, kibash that whole electronic payment thing, FUCK.DAT!

yeah they had a charging vending machine on the last boat party i went to last year.... pretty awesome if you ask me....
portable chargers are cool, but I dont wanna carry an extra thing in my pocket even thou its very useful...

yes the world revolves on cash and thats the way it should be...

the only issue with electric island is that its held on a monday of the long wknd... everytime i invite somebody out to EI they always have the same response "its on the monday?"... thats the only issue and i still make do and I book the tuesday off...

Old Post Jul-16-2014 18:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp me ID this track I heard at a danny howells gig here in NYC on 9/9/05 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrbital - "Nothing Left" (Breeder Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread